Swapping 3500 in my 93 beretta

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Swapping 3500 in my 93 beretta

Whats everyone do for both coolant sensors looking to get this wrapped up and these are last 2 things to worry about whats quickest easiest way .
    94 BerrettaZ26 3400,5 spd, aluminum flywheel, stg3+ spec clutch, poly mounts everywhere, strut and strut to rad braces, s&s headers, euro mirrors, and taillights, E36 headlights, blk widow spoiler, GTU rimz, intrax, KYB, OBD2 swap rear disk swap with ss lines and ss clutch line, addco rear bar

07 Chrysler 300 Base, with C frt bumper blk halo headlights and foglights. Coming soon tinted taillights and 22". The Family ride

What is different than the 3400 stuff?

Cause normally there are 3 options:
    1- convert to a 3-wire in the intake
    2- use stock 2-wire in the intake and drill & tap the rear head for the 1-wire
    3- use stock 2-wire in the intake and put the 1-wire in the engine block drain hole

I ran #3 for about 10 years and the only drawback is the response time for the gauge. The engine warms up faster than the gauge does. Not really an issue unless you're in a burnout contest. haha

I'm using option #2 now. Just drilled the head right where the sensor hole was on the 3100 head. No problemo.

91 SS . 3400/5spd - S&S, TCE, EP, FFP, SPEC, DSS, K&N . GEARHEAD dezign

Comment

Working...
    X