Rocker Arms for 3400/3500

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rocker Arms for 3400/3500

Just uploaded a video for the 3900 rocker using 3400 pedestal and its a no go.

Ben
    60DegreeV6.com
    WOT-Tech.com

I like the idea, but I agree, it's a total no go as is. I wonder if 3800 rockers would be a better match, assuming they are stronger.
    "I am not what you so glibly call to be a civilized man. I have broken with society for reasons which I alone am able to appreciate. I am therefore not subject to it's stupid laws, and I ask you to never allude to them in my presence again."

Comment

I don't have any 3800 rockers to test. narrow body SBC are what we use. 4.3 roller tip is the right geometry, which it should because its a SBC with 2 cylinders chopped off (I hope, its what ive read).
      Ben
      60DegreeV6.com
      WOT-Tech.com

Comment

Originally posted by SappySE107 View Post
        which it should because its a SBC with 2 cylinders chopped off (I hope, its what ive read).
        there's a bit more to it than that, mainly some engines getting a balance shaft, but from a basic geometry standpoint, that is correct.
        "I am not what you so glibly call to be a civilized man. I have broken with society for reasons which I alone am able to appreciate. I am therefore not subject to it's stupid laws, and I ask you to never allude to them in my presence again."

Comment

Working...
        X