4.3L TBI on 2.8L long block?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4.3L TBI on 2.8L long block?

apologies if this has been addressed before, but I've got a 1990 Trooper with the 2.8L TBI iron V6. I want to keep the original ECM, but I'd like to squeeze whatever more hp/torque out of it that I can. Does anybody know whether it's possible to put a 4.3L on an Edelbrock intake and bolt onto that 2.8L? I'm looking around locally for the 4.3L throttle body now, apparently they were found on the '94 and '95 S-10's.
    Find Edelbrock Performer 4.3L T.B.I. V6 Intake Manifolds 3713 and get Free Shipping on Orders Over $99 at Summit Racing! Edelbrock Performer manifolds are designed for street 1987-94 Chevy V6s with factory throttle body injection. They provide outstanding throttle response and torque increases. They accept all factory accessories and hardware, and your throttle body stays in its stock location. A computer chip is available at no charge and is street-legal for 4.3L trucks (E.O. #D-215-21). Return the postage-paid card that comes with the manifold to receive the chip from Edelbrock. Find Edelbrock Performer 4.3L T.B.I. V6 Intake Manifolds 3713

never mind, won't fit, thanks.

Comment

Working...
    X