Site Flyer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Site Flyer

What do you all think? If you think it's alright you can print it out and put it on the windshield of any 60v6 cars you see. I just thought a little shamelss advertising might be a good idea.
    --Rob
    Currently attending Wyotech, Fremont, CA. Start Date: 1.24.05. Grad. Date: 4.21.06
    1992 Chevy Lumina Z34 5 Speed FOR SALE $1400 AS IS RUNS WELL

thats pretty cool. Don't forget that the 3500 and 3900 engines will be rolling in in the near future. Also maybe make a black and white one for us with laser printers (or those who don't want to use all their ink cartridge )

Great job though looks nice

Comment

Please don't do that.
      Ben
      60DegreeV6.com
      WOT-Tech.com

Comment

Such snazzy pictures too!!
        Brian

'95 Cutlass Supreme- "The Rig"
        3400 SFI V6, 4T60e
        Comp Cam grind, LS6 valve springs, OBD2 swap, Tuned
        2.5" DP/ 2.5" dual exh/ Magnaflow Cat/ crap mufflers/ 3500 Intake manifold/ 65mm TB
        TGP steering Rack/ 34mm Sway Bar/Vert STB/ KYB GR2's

'08 Chevy Trailblazer SWB 1LT "Smart Package"- LH6 5.3L V8/4L60e, A4WD

Comment

Yeah I didn't read it close.. putting them on any 60* car would be a bad idea. Anyone that needs help with their engine would have no problem finding this site on a search engine.

Comment

How about any body who looks like they may care about their W-body? You know their are lot of rednecks "exploiting" these wonderful machines, "tough love" of course. But this abuse makes me wanna kick some ass.

Lyle

Comment

I dont want anything with the site name going on people's cars unless its their choice. If you want to make up business card or something and hand them to people you talk to about their car...thats fine, but I wont tolerate spamming for a means to promote this site. We are mostly enthusiasts...and I would like to keep it that way.
              Ben
              60DegreeV6.com
              WOT-Tech.com

Comment

Working...
              X