Possible cutaways coming soon!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Possible cutaways coming soon!

Well, I've decided that since I have a few more extra parts than I really need, its about time to do some donating to the site. So here is my plan:

I have 3 sets of "spare" Gen 3 heads right now, so I figure I can donate at least one of the 6 to science. I also have a spare 3400 lower manifold with a f'd up coolant pipe area (me and the tap didn't get along about a year ago). I do have a spare 3100 plenum and a spare 3400 plenum, but I'd rather not cut up the 3400 since I could still use it on my old 3100 if I ever decide to build it up some. And cutting up the 3100 stuff just wouldn't show the potential of the engine, whereas the 3400 would. I also have a spare block, but I don't think it would be worth it to cut that up any.

With that said, does anyone have a 3400 plenum they'd be willing to donate? If it comes down to it, I can either go searching the JYs for one or I'll just cut up the one that I have. But I'd like to get a complete flow path cutup and assembled to get posted on the site.

Comments are welcome...
    -Brad-
    89 Mustang : Future 60V6 Power
    sigpic
    Follow the build -> http://www.3x00swap.com/index.php?page=mustang-blog
Working...
X