This Area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This Area

I set this up so that anything on the site that needs and update can be posted. Just post a link to the article, and express what needs to be changed. That is the fastest way to get something done on this site.

I will also post up new discussions that I read on the forums here and elsewhere. A lot of discussions happen at the same time on different forums.
    Ben
    60DegreeV6.com
    WOT-Tech.com

New to site. Trying to post a query. Is it possible to reverse the intake on 2003 gm 3100 v6 for FWD facilitation. Removal and relocation of steering pump appears necessary. Has anyone tried this?

Thanks,
    mlk

Comment

you should ask in the pushrod general area.
      Ben
      60DegreeV6.com
      WOT-Tech.com

Comment

this is stating that the 92-94 quad 4 getrag uses a .72 5th gear. that is actualy incorrect, it has a .81 5th gear.

Comment

Just create it in the wiki with the updated info.
          Ben
          60DegreeV6.com
          WOT-Tech.com

Comment

Originally posted by sharkey View Post
            http://60degreev6.com/showthread.php?t=25036

this is stating that the 92-94 quad 4 getrag uses a .72 5th gear. that is actualy incorrect, it has a .81 5th gear.
            Maybe we should break it all down by tranny codes.. 3XTX, 4XTX etc...
            Past Builds;
            1991 Z24, 3500/5 Spd. 275WHP/259WTQ 13.07@108 MPH
            1989 Camaro RS, ITB-3500/700R4. 263WHP/263WTQ 13.52@99.2 MPH
            Current Project;
            1972 Nova 12.73@105.7 MPH

Comment

Sure, that would probably be best.
              Ben
              60DegreeV6.com
              WOT-Tech.com

Comment

i liked the other site the last days, it was good, what happen

Comment

Nothing, we just made the wiki the main site so that people can add information to it more easily. We will eventually do away with the current articles and only have the wiki for information.

Forum is still the same otherwise.
                  Ben
                  60DegreeV6.com
                  WOT-Tech.com

Comment

Originally posted by SappySE107 View Post
                    Nothing, we just made the wiki the main site so that people can add information to it more easily. We will eventually do away with the current articles and only have the wiki for information.

Forum is still the same otherwise.
                    There is a problem with outside forum links...it seems that when I click a link that leads to one of this sites threads, the wiki takes over and redirects to the [wiki] home page.
                    Originally posted by wozxx...{is 92 mph in a school zone illegal?}
                    I was going relatively fast thru a school zone and was caught. However, I managed to zip into a neighborhood and evade the cop. Could I get additional tickets by trying to run?

Comment

Can you give an example so I can look into it?
                      -Brad-
                      89 Mustang : Future 60V6 Power
                      sigpic
                      Follow the build -> http://www.3x00swap.com/index.php?page=mustang-blog

Comment

i didnt see anything pertaining to the crankshaft, i could be blind. maybe different casting p/n's thru the years and the best one to use in a particular build. i havent seen any aftermarket forgings out there so this could help for anyone producing over 400hp.

maybe some horsepower recipies for anyone interested like;
                        200-300hp recipies
                        300-400hp etc, etc.
                        just something to use as a guideline for novice engine builders like myself.
                        '86 Grand National

Comment

Working...
                        X