Site Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Site Update

Ok, so for those of you who tried to access the site while I was upgrading, sorry for the inconvenience, but you saw the message of why it had to be done. For the rest of you, the site was hacked this afternoon (9/23), by some friendly Nigerians. Yea for them. Needless to say, I had to go through and fix some stuff on the back end, as well as do a upgrade to the latest version of the software.

With that said, there are some new features to the software. The version we were running was almost 2 years old, but the latest update is about a year old, so we weren't too out of date. Anyway, I need to go back and get a list of the changes so I can post them for you guys. I know there are a few items I need to fix to make the site like it was, but it may take a day or two. In the meantime, if anyway comes across items that aren't working, let me know and I'll try to provide a fix.

One last thing. Sorry I've been gone for so long!! Getting a new job, and moving states, and kids getting older (and therefore having more activities) has made me not have as much time as I used to for browsing the site. That and I've been somewhat lazy... Anyway, after this little instance, I hope to get back to browsing the site more. Maybe not as much as I used to, but definitely more than I have in the past 6-8 months.
    -Brad-
    89 Mustang : Future 60V6 Power
    sigpic
    Follow the build -> http://www.3x00swap.com/index.php?page=mustang-blog

oh shit, I see members who have read this thread is 3 and I can see who they are. WHY U NO REPLY! haha jk but this is cool to be updated. Hopefully no more "hacked" nonsense. If you are wanting shit to do, I can start fucking around in the control panel:P
    Ben
    60DegreeV6.com
    WOT-Tech.com

Comment

oh horray "do you want to leave this page" and say "YES YOU STUPID COMPUTER" so it posts. I think I recall that happening sometime before.
      Ben
      60DegreeV6.com
      WOT-Tech.com

Comment

Wow, kinda makes you wonder why they would want to hack this site. I guess ripping off innocent people isn't enough anymore.

Side note to go along with Ben, I remember his title being "destroyer of html code" once upon a time.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2
        -60v6's 2nd Jon M.
        91 Black Lumina Z34-5 speed
        92 Black Lumina Z34 5 speed (getting there, slowly... follow the progress here)
        94 Red Ford Ranger 2WD-5 speed
        Originally posted by Jay Leno
        Tires are cheap clutches...

Comment

i occasionally get that "leave this page" message during posts on gearhead-efi. seems to be random there.
          1995 Monte Carlo LS 3100, 4T60E...for now, future plans include driving it until the wheels fall off!
          Latest nAst1 files here!
          Need a wiring diagram for any GM car or truck from 82-06(and 07-08 cars)? PM me!

Comment

Tapatalk is no longer working for me.
            '89 Firebird, 3500 Turbo, T56, 9-bolt/4.11
            '86 Fiero, 3500, 4-speed

Comment

That's odd. I'm using tapatalk right now to respond. I'll look into it.

Brad
              via Moto X
              -Brad-
              sigpic

Comment

I am too, but on the computer I was still getting the leave this page warning when posting.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2
                -60v6's 2nd Jon M.
                91 Black Lumina Z34-5 speed
                92 Black Lumina Z34 5 speed (getting there, slowly... follow the progress here)
                94 Red Ford Ranger 2WD-5 speed
                Originally posted by Jay Leno
                Tires are cheap clutches...

Comment

Originally posted by bszopi View Post
                  That's odd. I'm using tapatalk right now to respond. I'll look into it.

Brad
                  via Moto X
                  For me it won't load the unread post list and if I try to enter a thread it says network error.
                  '86 Fiero, 3500, 4-speed

Comment

I just updated the Tapatalk plugin. Please see if it works now.
                    -Brad-
                    sigpic

Comment

Ok it's working now. Thanks!
                      '86 Fiero, 3500, 4-speed

Comment

The website says it was hacked by #The revenger. What a douche.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
                        Matt
                        2000 Oldsmobile Alero GLS sedan
                        3400/3500 hybrid, Diamond Racing forged pistons, Scat I-beams, TCE DRTC, ported heads, WOT Race cam, PAC 1518s, Manley valves, F40 6-speed with Quaife LSD

Comment

Yeah, thanks for pointing it out. Should be fixed now. Now I just have to figure out how they got in this time.
                          -Brad-
                          sigpic

Comment

Working...
                          X