Bolt-on performance for 3.1?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bolt-on performance for 3.1?

My ‘92 Chevy 3.1 (out of a Camaro) needs a rebuild…while I’m at it, might as well boost the power. Headers are a given, of course. Looking for recommendations for cams, injectors, or other bolt-on goodies for a mild performance build. It’s going to get swapped into an MGB GT. If there’s already a developed thread on this question, please point me in the right direction. TiA!

Originally posted by ChapLen View Post
    My ‘92 Chevy 3.1 (out of a Camaro) needs a rebuild…while I’m at it, might as well boost the power. Headers are a given, of course. Looking for recommendations for cams, injectors, or other bolt-on goodies for a mild performance build. It’s going to get swapped into an MGB GT. If there’s already a developed thread on this question, please point me in the right direction. TiA!
    Talk to Ben, he runs https://www.wot-tech.com/

He'll get you the most bang for you buck.
    14.63@92.9 -Full LX9 with CAI, 65MM TB, 2.5in DP, Borla Cat-Back, Crappy tires, Quick tune (Dyno Soon)

Comment

I wouldn't put bigger injectors in there unless you want to have to tune it immediately. I don't know what else you could do to that engine besides a cam and make headers for it. I don't stock those cam kits and summit says Jan 30th so I am not certain if thats a real turn around time or not. The cams I have in stock are for swapping aluminum heads onto those blocks.
      Ben
      60DegreeV6.com
      WOT-Tech.com

Comment

Working...
      X