Looking for hood louvers for 1995 monte carlo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for hood louvers for 1995 monte carlo

Im currnetly in the market for a set of hood louvers for a monte carlo. I like the lumina z34 ones, but will consider others. Also I need a center consloe hinge for the same car. If anybody has either of these aprts, or knows of them around please let me know.
    THANKS ALOT!

Check out"Styluss' summer sale thread" on beretta.net in the classifieds area. He has several complete sets of Z -34 vents in various colors for sale. They even have the drip trays. He's in Colorado, but will ship them I believe.

I put a set of Z-34 vents on a Beretta, and they look pretty cool. They should look damn nice on a Monte Carlo. Good luck.
    Alex Bellotti.

Comment

Are they tough to install? And did you have any trouble fitting in the drip trays?
      Thanks Alot BTW/

Comment

It really wasn't that hard. about a day's work.

The problem I had was with clearance when I installed the drip trays. I ended up cutting the bottoms out of both drip trays to clear the strut towers. I closed off the holes in the drip trays with thin sheet metal that I formed to make room for the strut towers and then riveted in place.

I considered leaving off the drip trays, but then when I wash the car, or when we have one of Yuma's numerous dust stroms. I figured that I better make it work.
        Alex Bellotti.

Comment

Originally posted by Fuze600 View Post
          Im currnetly in the market for a set of hood louvers for a monte carlo. I like the lumina z34 ones, but will consider others. Also I need a center consloe hinge for the same car. If anybody has either of these aprts, or knows of them around please let me know.
          THANKS ALOT!
          I have a set of Z34 vents with the drip trays if you're still interested. Not looking for a whole lot I'm not gonna use them going the cowl induction route.
          '96BerettaZ26- Med Adriatic Blue- FINALLY swapped '04 Impala 3400, Comp Cam, Comp 26986 springs, TCE lifter springs, WOTTECH Comp ported U&LIM, TCE 65MM TB, LM 4t60e~~~Looking for 3400 Downpipe

Comment

may want to look at the 2001 SPECIAL EDITION grand prix hood vents, might fit better on teh MC Hood.
            2001 GTP Special edition heat extractors:

1990 Turbo Grand Prix/GTP hood vents: (larger then 1994+)

1994-1996 GTP hood vents: (smaller and rounder edges)

hope this helps
            Last edited by RedZMonte; 06-10-2011, 06:40 PM.
            Shane "RedZMonte"
            2004 Corvette Z06 Commemorative Edition -VIRGIN
            1995 Monte Carlo Z34 14.38@101mph, 331hp/355tq
            -Turbonetics T04E Super 60 Turbo, 2.5" Borla Catback, OBDII, 42.5# Injectors
            2004 Subaru WRX STI -Lightly Modded (SOLD)
            1994 Lumina Z34 -VIRGIN (SOLD)
            1992 Lumina Z34-VIRGIN (RIP)
            1992 L67 Lumina Z34 (SOLD)
            1990 Turbo Grand Prix (SOLD)

Comment

the Z34 vents are flush in the hood, the 01 GTP vents are bolt ontop of the hood... as are the older GP ones to make look good. if you search you will see jeeps and a bunch of guys use them.
              Shane "RedZMonte"
              2004 Corvette Z06 Commemorative Edition -VIRGIN
              1995 Monte Carlo Z34 14.38@101mph, 331hp/355tq
              -Turbonetics T04E Super 60 Turbo, 2.5" Borla Catback, OBDII, 42.5# Injectors
              2004 Subaru WRX STI -Lightly Modded (SOLD)
              1994 Lumina Z34 -VIRGIN (SOLD)
              1992 Lumina Z34-VIRGIN (RIP)
              1992 L67 Lumina Z34 (SOLD)
              1990 Turbo Grand Prix (SOLD)

Comment

I have a set of the 94'-96' GTP hood vents with drip rails

If your interested send me a e-mail: hayesperformanceplus@yahoo.com
                1991 Grand Prix STE
                3.4 DOHC
                1 of 792 Produced
                Extensive Mods Done

1991 Lumina Z34
                3.4 DOHC
                Getrag 284 5spd
                1 of 30
                Canadian Z34 Models Made with the Getrag 5spd Wahoooo!

1980 GMC Sierra Classic C25 With 18,000 ORIGINAL MILES!!!!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X