Sup?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mickaz View Post
    w41 need every bit of compression you can get...those cam have zero torque.
    Thats not true. gm used W41's with stock 10:1's and as for cams for the quads you might be thinking about are the HG2's they don't come on till 4500 where the ho's and W41's come on at 3500

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy View Post
      Thats not true. gm used W41's with stock 10:1's and as for cams for the quads you might be thinking about are the HG2's they don't come on till 4500 where the ho's and W41's come on at 3500
      I had an beretta gtz heavily modded. and even if i would place it next to my hybrid beretta, it would be eaten alive from a dead stop....my best 60 was 2.3xx and thats kinda weak for a car with mods ( 086 ported and polish ,cams underdrive pulley and a ported exhaust mani). Those engine got alot of top end power.
      Mike 60degree addict.
      Beretta 96 3500 - 14.981@ 93.32
      sigpic
      65MM thorttle body, Crank trigger 97 venture ECM and Dhp powrTuner

Comment

sounds like a good setup for 10lbs of forced air?
        [SIGPIC]
        12.268@117... 11's to come!
        turbo 3400: 358whp and 365tq at 9 psi
        ASE Master Technician. GM Certified.
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ibU1k8UZoo
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GUqJyopd720

Comment

yes it is look:

Both cars have same amount of boost. The Beretta is faster dispite it's disadvantages.
          Mike 60degree addict.
          Beretta 96 3500 - 14.981@ 93.32
          sigpic
          65MM thorttle body, Crank trigger 97 venture ECM and Dhp powrTuner

Comment

Well going up against a AWD vehical ya they suck but its nice that our meaning the quad group makes alot of tq for a 4 banger. and as far as the top end power yes they make alot of hp's up there. i have a 20,000 mile jasper reman with a bit of a decked head and also got the HG2 cams for it also. i will be swapping to the HO GTZ manny compared to the small one that cam stock on my GA. i am lookin to make about 200hp all motor w/o the 75shot that will be added later

Comment

Working...
            X