X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SEMA TT 3600 Camaro

just saw this

wowsers is all i can say

the intake is surprisingly similar to the 3.4..... but they took an already awesome motor that had 300HP and threw twin hairdryers on it? wow...
    1995 Monte Carlo LS 3100, 4T60E...for now, future plans include driving it until the wheels fall off!
    Latest nAst1 files here!
    Need a wiring diagram for any GM car or truck from 82-06(and 07-08 cars)? PM me!

Comment

Now we are talking....

What kind of options are out there for DI injectors? I can imagine they would be extremely pricey.... I wonder if they went to the port injected 3.6 or plugged the heads and made the port injected manifold there..........
      sigpic New 2010 project (click image)
      1994 3100 BERETTA. 200,000+ miles
      16.0 1/4 mile when stock. Now ???
      Original L82 Longblock
      with LA1, LX9, LX5 parts
      Manifold-back 2.5" SS Mandrel Exhaust. Hardware is SS too.

Comment

i assumed it was the DI model due to it being the only V6 availible in it....

doesn't make sense to take a good thing and step back a generation.

but injectors: ask anyone that plays with their diesel motors enough to warrant changing them out for something bigger. most recent diesels are DI...
        1995 Monte Carlo LS 3100, 4T60E...for now, future plans include driving it until the wheels fall off!
        Latest nAst1 files here!
        Need a wiring diagram for any GM car or truck from 82-06(and 07-08 cars)? PM me!

Comment

where did the picture go.
          sigpic
          99 Grand Am GT
          3400/3500 -Solid trans mount--TCE 65mm T-body---85mm LS2 maf---1 1/4' TCE intake spacers with 3400 upper--SLP Catback with flowmaster 80--TOG headers
          Modded 3400 lifters with LT1 springs---Comp Cams 26986 Springs
          1357 cam 227 233 .050 dur
          515 515 lift 112 lsa
          15.232@88.85mph on stock 3400---New time to come

Comment

Originally posted by geldartb View Post
            where did the picture go.
            it seems that the camaro5 website is down at the moment...

i'll see if it's still in my cache and throw it on photobucket
            Latest nAst1 files here!

Comment

same car, different angle. not my PB, but i found it on GM inside news...

Latest nAst1 files here!

Comment

I was looking at the thread before camaro5 went down. It is the DI motor. And GM did the turbo modifications. So they would have the money to get larger injectors...
                That intake looks cool, but they should polish the stainless. It mentioned Bosche engine management system...
                I've attached the picture here instead of a hot link.
                Attached Files
                sigpic New 2010 project (click image)
                1994 3100 BERETTA. 200,000+ miles
                16.0 1/4 mile when stock. Now ???
                Original L82 Longblock
                with LA1, LX9, LX5 parts
                Manifold-back 2.5" SS Mandrel Exhaust. Hardware is SS too.

Comment

kickass looking intake. you guys looking to make custom intakes should build it after that.
                  sigpic
                  99 Grand Am GT
                  3400/3500 -Solid trans mount--TCE 65mm T-body---85mm LS2 maf---1 1/4' TCE intake spacers with 3400 upper--SLP Catback with flowmaster 80--TOG headers
                  Modded 3400 lifters with LT1 springs---Comp Cams 26986 Springs
                  1357 cam 227 233 .050 dur
                  515 515 lift 112 lsa
                  15.232@88.85mph on stock 3400---New time to come

Comment

are there any numbers on what that thing can do with those on it? what about a pair of intercoolers, or one at the least!

My Cardomain Page | My Random Online Gallery<- (Now Fixed)

Comment

bad angle to see them, but i highly doubt GM would fund it and have it run without them. if it even runs, could just be a design exercise.
                      Latest nAst1 files here!

Comment

From an article on Motor Trend's website:

A pair of Turbonetics T-3 turbochargers blows through a custom air-to-air intercooler, force-feeding the engine about seven pounds of boost and lifting its horsepower level to about 425.

Supporting upgrades for the turbo system include a larger-capacity Be-Kool radiator and a custom exhaust system, as well as a Centerforce-supplied clutch and pressure plate for the six-speed manual transmission. The tubing for the turbo system is powder-coated blue. The powertrain was designed to deliver consistent, controllable power for both the street and race track. In fact, road racing was a primary mission for the car during its development.

Additional vehicle also support its racing intent:

* Brembo six-piston brake package
                        * Pedders coil-over lowering kit
                        * New front fascia with custom fog lamps and integral brake cooling vents
                        * Air extractor-style hood

Read more: http://wot.motortrend.com/6602568/au...#ixzz0Vqq7SaVH
                        Matt
                        2000 Oldsmobile Alero GLS sedan
                        3400/3500 hybrid, Diamond Racing forged pistons, Scat I-beams, TCE DRTC, ported heads, WOT Race cam, PAC 1518s, Manley valves, F40 6-speed with Quaife LSD

Comment

damn, that sounds fun....
                          Latest nAst1 files here!

Comment

can i borrow one for a test drive?

My Cardomain Page | My Random Online Gallery<- (Now Fixed)

Comment

Originally posted by mfuller View Post
                              From an article on Motor Trend's website:

A pair of Turbonetics T-3 turbochargers blows through a custom air-to-air intercooler, force-feeding the engine about seven pounds of boost and lifting its horsepower level to about 425.

Supporting upgrades for the turbo system include a larger-capacity Be-Kool radiator and a custom exhaust system, as well as a Centerforce-supplied clutch and pressure plate for the six-speed manual transmission. The tubing for the turbo system is powder-coated blue. The powertrain was designed to deliver consistent, controllable power for both the street and race track. In fact, road racing was a primary mission for the car during its development.

Additional vehicle also support its racing intent:

* Brembo six-piston brake package
                              * Pedders coil-over lowering kit
                              * New front fascia with custom fog lamps and integral brake cooling vents
                              * Air extractor-style hood

Read more: http://wot.motortrend.com/6602568/au...#ixzz0Vqq7SaVH
                              The car pictured here is not the Jay Leno Camaro from the article. But on a side note, I definitely like the Chroma Camaro minus the wheels.
                              Your local OBDII moderator

2000 Grand Am GT w/ WOT parts

Comment

Working...
                              X