im confused

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• im confused

K, Lets say i found a caviler with a 3.1 1992 z24 with a 3.1L could i take the motor out with a 5 speed tranny and will it bolt up to my motor mount on the right side of my engine cratel and the dog bone on top and will the tranny bolt up to were they are on my pheonix...and all the wireing under the hood of my car could i rip it out and put the stuff from the cav into my pheonix...this is were i need help...iv never ben around FI cars soo what the computer were is it at and could i put it in my car so i can turbo it with a lil turbo or somethin

i dont think that the mounts would work. there probley only be a little bit off.nothing to hard to fab up but if you swap out the trans and all you will have shaft problems.but again should not be hard to find a set that will work. as for the ecu just rip it out complete along with the harness and use it (i would just take the ecu part of the cavi harness tho) it's a in together on the j's but can be separated easiely
    01 olds shilluette 3400/4T65-E stock for now

Comment

sell the phoenix get a getrag 284 and 3400 with 3500 heads and lim stuff it in the z24 with a tuned computer and give it hell. another name for second place is loser.

Comment

Originally posted by jtwmechanic View Post
        sell the phoenix get a getrag 284 and 3400 with 3500 heads and lim stuff it in the z24 with a tuned computer and give it hell. another name for second place is loser.
        Crack me up!

Comment

Working...
        X