305 4bbl with cam and intake VS 3100/3400 int,swpd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 305 4bbl with cam and intake VS 3100/3400 int,swpd

First things first, i bought a Cutlass Supreme. 86' with a 305 (canadian block thank you) Shift kit, posi, should be just over 200 hp with who knows what sick torque. Cars a coupe, shit brown in color with a tan top. Brougham edition, p this p that.

I'm betting when I get that carb tuned up and get some new vacumme lines on it... it MIGHT be able to out do my 99 Malibu, but I doubt it. That mu-fing Malibu is peppy!
    I need a second car just to boot up to my trade school while the wife drives my Malibu to her work. Boys I've never owned a cammed 8 cyl and I've got to say the driving of this car is different in nature from the injected modern v6. Completely different animals.
    Our lead tech is going to go over the carb with me at some point... because I only know how to add power to computerized shit... Carbs are a lost art.

only the ad pic i have right now.. i can get some more if anyone want to see the motor and int. Pretty much just a cutty. Interior os actually cream cloth and decently clean. windows are power and work.

what a difference... this Cutlass NEEDS me.

am I cheating on my 60 d?
    Last edited by IanSzgatti; 08-05-2008, 01:30 PM.
Working...
X