im the only user who uses thier real name

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • IanSzgatti
    replied
    Originally posted by tijuana_no View Post
    i use my name , my mom name me after the great beautiful city ,but she never wanted me to go there ,so as a reminder my middle name NO.
    bitter-sweet and tragic, thanks for being so brave and telling your story.

    Leave a comment:


  • tijuana_no
    replied
    i use my name , my mom name me after the great beautiful city ,but she never wanted me to go there ,so as a reminder my middle name NO.

    Leave a comment:


  • gpse3400
    replied
    This is true. Personally I call him Mr. Pea....

    Leave a comment:


  • Rhedalert
    replied
    Originally posted by IanSzgatti View Post
    Yes, I am a piece of Spaghetti, you got me.

    funny though, your now in that demographic of people i've labeled as, "Spaghetti noticers". Those are all the people that have noticed the similarity between Szgatti and Spaghetti. Congrats, although there is no prize for your quick wit, i will commend you on your masterful english skills.
    Ha!

    I actually use my real name on one other forum, but just as "Brian P" Anything more than that takes up half of a widescreen. My full name is 21 characters, 9 alone being my last.

    Leave a comment:


  • gpse3400
    replied
    I've had too many GP SE's.......


    I used to be Lorenzo on Wblah.com way back before electricity.....

    Leave a comment:


  • bszopi
    replied
    Polish, actually...

    Leave a comment:


  • El_Diablo
    replied
    i could take a note from the vw comercials and call myself J-Dub, haha.... to bad i wasn't named by my mom, i would've had the initials BMW O_o

    Leave a comment:


  • IanSzgatti
    replied
    Originally posted by bszopi View Post
    At least I'm not the only person with a last name that begins with SZ...
    are you hungarian?

    Leave a comment:


  • Canyonero
    replied
    I've had a variety of screennames, nicknames, handles, logins, etc. This is the only place I use the Simpsons reference "Canyonero", and I'd probably change it if I could.

    pgerst is my usual computer login, which I started using in college, taken from my name Paul Gerstenberger.

    Most other names have been in reference to my hair, which is delightfully orange. When available, I've been known to use the simple "Orange" or "Red". My latest version for xBox live has been Red0ktober. It has "Red" in it, a subtle bit of leet speak, the spelling with a k is a reference to a cocktail featured on TikibarTV, and of course the reference to the Tom Clancy novel/movie "Red October".

    Leave a comment:


  • bszopi
    replied
    At least I'm not the only person with a last name that begins with SZ...

    Leave a comment:


  • IanSzgatti
    replied
    Originally posted by Rhedalert View Post
    I quickly look at your name and see "Ian Spaghetti"
    Yes, I am a piece of Spaghetti, you got me.

    funny though, your now in that demographic of people i've labeled as, "Spaghetti noticers". Those are all the people that have noticed the similarity between Szgatti and Spaghetti. Congrats, although there is no prize for your quick wit, i will commend you on your masterful english skills.

    Leave a comment:


  • Rhedalert
    replied
    I quickly look at your name and see "Ian Spaghetti"

    Leave a comment:


  • 3100 MPFI
    replied
    I agree on that one Jay.

    Back in the day, I went by Taylor (my last name), but once I finished building my 3100, I started going by 3100MPFI (which is what the engine was. A 1999 3100 SFI ran off of a 3.4 DOHC ECM which is MPFI. Therefore I started going by 3100MPFI).

    The only other screenname I am using at this time is Vindaloo. I got that from being called a QUACK so many times for all the weird things I tend to do. Dr. Vindaloo from Courage the Cowardly Dog, if you look at the sign on his door, it says "Dr. Vindaloo, M.D./QUACK".

    It pretty much stuck with me.

    Leave a comment:


  • 1994KlrWhaleOlds
    replied
    If I used my real name, all the posts would be way off to the right.

    Leave a comment:


  • El_Diablo
    replied
    lol, i know... to bad my name isnt johnny though huh? haha... seems we have a lot of jons and johns on here, and not in the street corner sense either!!



    well maybe a couple....

    Leave a comment:

Working...