3400 and 3500 top end parts, come inside!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • onefastV6
    replied
    Originally posted by bachert24 View Post
    @onefastv6 you're not too far from me in grand rapids, mi. What's shipping to 49315?
    PM Sent
    Here is a pic of the heads

    Leave a comment:


  • bachert24
    replied
    @onefastv6 you're not too far from me in grand rapids, mi. What's shipping to 49315?

    Leave a comment:


  • onefastV6
    replied
    Originally posted by bachert24 View Post
    @onefastv6, what's up, where you shipping from?

    I am in Fort Wayne, IN where are you located?
    I only have the heads with valve train.

    Leave a comment:


  • bachert24
    replied
    @onefastv6, what's up, where you shipping from?

    Leave a comment:


  • bachert24
    replied
    Originally posted by baktrak View Post
    I have 3400 pistons and rods from a pontiac torrent. Make an offer, I will never use them.
    That being said, will you take $50 shipped?

    Leave a comment:


  • baktrak
    replied
    I have 3400 pistons and rods from a pontiac torrent. Make an offer, I will never use them.

    Leave a comment:


  • bachert24
    replied
    Where you shipping from? Valve covers included? Pics?

    Leave a comment:


  • onefastV6
    replied
    I have good set of 3500 heads, $100 plus shipping.

    Leave a comment:


  • bachert24
    replied
    Currently all i still need is 3500 heads and possibly fuel rail, and 3400 pistons.

    Leave a comment:


  • 1988GTU
    replied
    If interested, I do have a 3500 upper intake.

    Leave a comment:


  • bachert24
    replied
    What's your price?

    Leave a comment:


  • caffeine
    replied
    I do have a 3500 lower and a 3400 upper but no 3500 heads.

    Leave a comment:


  • bachert24
    replied
    Excellent, thanks!

    Leave a comment:


  • caffeine
    replied
    If you're getting 3500 heads you need the 3500 lower intake or the ports won't match up.

    Leave a comment:


  • bachert24
    replied
    Originally posted by narutov2 View Post
    I have the stock 3400 exhaust manifolds and crossover(connects the manifold together).
    ALso have 3400 Lower manifold. Pm me offers, and need to know ur location for shipping quote if u are interested.
    I would be interested in the LIM. Don't need any of the others parts though.

    Leave a comment:

Working...