Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SappySE107
    replied
    Yeah, you gotta run close to the stock size injectors with a stock tune, or it won't have a chance in hell.

Leave a comment:

• Robindehood
    replied
    Alright guys, not sure if this forum is still active but there's been progress. Car is in running condition. I say running condition because it ran well enough to drive onto a trailer, and since then we've had some hiccups. The car will run, but is really rough and rich and will sputter and die after 30 seconds. I've pulled the plugs each time and they seem to get black and carbon coated extremely quickly. Could it just be that the car is running too rich due to the 28# injectors and aluminum top end on the stock tune?

Leave a comment:

• Robindehood
    replied
    Also Caffeine, I lost your number when I got a new phone, shoot me a text man

Leave a comment:

• Robindehood
    replied
    I'm thinking that my best bet is going to be just to try and get a set of 28#'s to be safe

Leave a comment:

• bachert24
    replied
    Originally posted by caffeine View Post
    I'm pretty sure most LS injectors ate Mikey multech II plugs
    The ones I just got are EV1

Sent from my Verizon LG G3 sexiness via tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• caffeine
    replied
    I'm pretty sure most LS injectors ate Mikey multech II plugs

Leave a comment:

• bachert24
    replied
    Originally posted by Robindehood View Post
    So almost all ls1 injectors use the ev1 connecters? The stock 3400 injectors are delphi connectors right? So if I went with EV1 I'd need that adapter?
    Correct mostly, all LT1 are EV1 and some LS1, depending on vehicle some were different. Like the corvettei think are EV6 for the newer years. Here's a pic of the differences and a link for adapters. http://www.casperselectronics.com/st...x.php?cPath=14 ATTACH]8391[/ATTACH]

Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Robindehood
    replied
    So almost all ls1 injectors use the ev1 connecters? The stock 3400 injectors are delphi connectors right? So if I went with EV1 I'd need that adapter?

Leave a comment:

• bachert24
    replied
    I believe they are EV1, along with pretty much all LS injectors. I have a set of your interested. I just bought some LS EV1 injectors for my 01 V6 and bought delphi to EV1 adapters. If you need any help with anything let me know. I have become quite versed. I also have almost everything needed for a 3.4/3400/3500 hybrid of you wanted to go that route. Selling it cheap! 6166445482

Leave a comment:

• Robindehood
    replied
    Do they have the same connectors on them?

Leave a comment:

• bachert24
    replied
    Why not get the injectors off a supercharged GP? They are supposedly 36#, but I flow tested mine at 29#. Works for what you wanna do.

Leave a comment:

• Robindehood
    replied
    Also back to the injectors. I can't seem to find any scrap yards around me that have any 4.2Ls that I could rob the injectors from. Does anyone know of any others that might work other than the #28? I remember reading somewhere that some from a 2002+ ecotech 2.2L fit right in the rail and I believe they were 24lb delphi multec II. Can anyone confirm if these would work?

Leave a comment:

• Robindehood
    replied
    Hey man, is there any where else I can get ahold of you a little better if I have questions? Digits or Facebook?

Leave a comment:

• caffeine
    replied
    3.4L/3400 Top End Swap

I wouldn't recommend stock injectors with that cam. Lifters I'm not really sure.

Leave a comment:

• Robindehood
    replied
    Can anyone chime in on lifters? I know flat tappet, but does it matter if they're high energy or magnum or anything? I'm planning on comp to match the cam

Leave a comment:

Working...
X