This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WWTTTFFF!!!!

ok so like i go to school at mti and i have a chevrolet lumina z34 all it has done to it to my knowledge iz a straight pipe no cat,and also an automatic shift kit.n e wayz their this dude in my school dat has a corolla xrs a newer 2000 model dat supposedly has a watered down lotus engine in it stock.can i beat him in a heads up race or no????he wont race me nd iz talkin mad shit sayin he dont wanna waist hiz time beaten me.who would win cuz my z iz pretty fast.

Got Lope?
    3500 Build, Comp XFI Cam 218/230 .050 dur .570/.568 lift 113LSA
    Fully Balanced, Ported, 3 Angle Valve Job, 65mm TCE TB, S&S Headers.
    Stage-1 Raybestos/Alto 4t60e-HD, EP LSD, 3.69FDR
    12.61@105 Epping NH Oct 2015 Nitrous 100shot (melted plugs) 13.58@98.8 N/A 3200LBS

Comment

LMAO at both posts!!!
      sigpic New 2010 project (click image)
      1994 3100 BERETTA. 200,000+ miles
      16.0 1/4 mile when stock. Now ???
      Original L82 Longblock
      with LA1, LX9, LX5 parts
      Manifold-back 2.5" SS Mandrel Exhaust. Hardware is SS too.

Comment

Speak english or die. -SOD
        Ben
        60DegreeV6.com
        WOT-Tech.com

Comment

technicly, a lotus has a watered up toyota motor, so the whole watered down lotus bit is bullshit, yo...

on a related note:

North American market engines:

2002-present — 1ZZ-FE — 1.8 L (1794 cc) I4, 16-valve DOHC, FI, VVT-i, 130 hp (97 kW) — CE, LE, S (TRD 1.8L Supercharger is available for this engine)
          2005 & 2006 — 2ZZ-GE — 1.8 L (1796 cc) I4, 16-valve DOHC, FI, VVTL-i, 170 hp (127 kW) — Media:XRS

The XRS grade is equipped with the 2.4-liter 2AZ-FE I4 engine, the same one used in the Camry, good for 158 hp (118 kW) and 162 ft·lbf (220 N·m) of torque, with a choice of five-speed manual or five-speed automatic transmissions.[8] The XRS takes 7.9 seconds to 60 mph and 16.0 seconds for the quarter mile. All other trims have Toyota's new 1.8-liter 2ZR-FE four-cylinder engine with 132 horsepower (98 kW) and 128 pound-feet of torque

the second part is for the 2009 model.

wikipedia is a wonderful thing when used.
          Last edited by robertisaar; 05-08-2009, 03:45 PM.
          1995 Monte Carlo LS 3100, 4T60E...for now, future plans include driving it until the wheels fall off!
          Latest nAst1 files here!
          Need a wiring diagram for any GM car or truck from 82-06(and 07-08 cars)? PM me!

Comment

wtf guess someone slept through English class.

did they stop selling hooked on phonics or are people just getting really lazy and stupid
            sigpic
            99 Grand Am GT
            3400/3500 -Solid trans mount--TCE 65mm T-body---85mm LS2 maf---1 1/4' TCE intake spacers with 3400 upper--SLP Catback with flowmaster 80--TOG headers
            Modded 3400 lifters with LT1 springs---Comp Cams 26986 Springs
            1357 cam 227 233 .050 dur
            515 515 lift 112 lsa
            15.232@88.85mph on stock 3400---New time to come

Comment

Originally posted by geldartb View Post
              wtf guess someone slept through English class.

did they stop selling hooked on phonics or are people just getting really lazy and stupid
              both, but they've remarketed hooked on phonics as: hucked on fonikzz.

hypedz34: from what i can decipher in that mound of shit you posted, he has at best a 16.0 second car if stock and driven like a non-dumbass. you, if driving like a non-dumbass as well, could pull those numbers easily.
              1995 Monte Carlo LS 3100, 4T60E...for now, future plans include driving it until the wheels fall off!
              Latest nAst1 files here!
              Need a wiring diagram for any GM car or truck from 82-06(and 07-08 cars)? PM me!

Comment

Originally posted by hypedz34 View Post
                ok so like i go to school at mti and i have a chevrolet lumina z34 all it has done to it to my knowledge iz a straight pipe no cat,and also an automatic shift kit.n e wayz their this dude in my school dat has a corolla xrs a newer 2000 model dat supposedly has a watered down lotus engine in it stock.can i beat him in a heads up race or no????he wont race me nd iz talkin mad shit sayin he dont wanna waist hiz time beaten me.who would win cuz my z iz pretty fast.
                It's called ENGLISH and includes full words.

They did a pretty damn good job of it, and you don't get charged per keystroke on here!

Comment

The corolla will win. L67 swap and check out clubgp.com
                  Corey's 95 GP - Engine/Trans installed
                  02 GTP - 90* > Failboat
                  www.blackbombshell95.com

Comment

haha! I can't argue that one:P
                    Ben
                    60DegreeV6.com
                    WOT-Tech.com

Comment

as much as he would be able to better relate to the....people at clubgp, i can't sit here and let someone suggest him turning his car into a mobile grill. i mean pork chops are nice and all, but when you're barbequeing them over your hood, they gain a smokey flavor that just doesn't sit right with me.
                      Latest nAst1 files here!

Comment

LMAAOOO!!!sorry for the post.You know how it is when you get around your friends from school and start talking shit and stuff lol.n e wayz i just need a simple yes or no and that lasp post made no sense.Some of you say yes and some of you say no.wich one is it?????any help iz appreciated

Comment

heres my answer, go out ther, get beside of him and race him, if you win its yes, if not its no theres really no way to tell. because that car could run a 19 or a 16 or anything in betwee, or even lower, noone can tell. it depends on the motor, how wore out, the trans, and tune ups ect ect ect ect ect. so no real way to say yes or no.
                          you have the upper hand due to bigger motor, and more hp, buttttt he has a hand over you due to lighter car.
                          sigpic

Comment

thanx nd yea i did not think about it that way.the whole reason why im asking is beacuse he wont race me cause according to him he doesn't want to waist his time beating me supposedly.so thats why i was asking.also i dont think his car is that light though bein that his car is also a mid sized car,it looks a bit bigger than mine also more bulky

Comment

Honestly...U gonna get raped. Corrollas arent quick per say, but they will leave z34 "stocker" in the dust.
                              Took a break from working on the car. Got some better tools, got a better shop, got a better job... Its time to burn metal!

Comment

Working...
                              X