Beer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beer?

what kind of beer do you guys drink, and how do you drink it?

I'm drinking a room temp Yuengling straight out of the bottle.

Kostritzer is amazing, tastes like a bakery smells! I also drink it room temp.

then there's Guinness... ahhhhh
    "I am not what you so glibly call to be a civilized man. I have broken with society for reasons which I alone am able to appreciate. I am therefore not subject to it's stupid laws, and I ask you to never allude to them in my presence again."

Guinness, also herminator in the winter . We have tons of local breweries here; I've been told the most breweries per capita in either the world or North America.
    '89 Firebird, 3500 Turbo, T56, 9-bolt/4.11
    '86 Fiero, 3500, 4-speed

Comment

Originally posted by caffeine View Post
      Guinness, also herminator in the winter . We have tons of local breweries here; I've been told the most breweries per capita in either the world or North America.
      I haven't had herminator, I'll have to dig that one out, dark or light?
      "I am not what you so glibly call to be a civilized man. I have broken with society for reasons which I alone am able to appreciate. I am therefore not subject to it's stupid laws, and I ask you to never allude to them in my presence again."

Comment

It's dark, only available in November and December iirc; has a bit of a chocolate flavour. It's a locally made beer.
        '86 Fiero, 3500, 4-speed

Comment

Originally posted by caffeine View Post
          It's dark, only available in November and December iirc; has a bit of a chocolate flavour. It's a locally made beer.
          in other words, I don't get any 'til I move to canada...

Comment

9.5% too haha
            '86 Fiero, 3500, 4-speed

Comment

I prefer a good IPA or a Quad ale.

My cousin is the Brew Master at La Cumbre Brewing Company, they have a mean IPA.. and one called "Project Dank" that will put you under and kick your ass the day after.
              Past Builds;
              1991 Z24, 3500/5 Spd. 275WHP/259WTQ 13.07@108 MPH
              1989 Camaro RS, ITB-3500/700R4. 263WHP/263WTQ 13.52@99.2 MPH
              Current Project;
              1972 Nova 12.73@105.7 MPH

Comment

I like the dark and heavy beers, Guinness is always on the menu, we have a lot of little brew houses around here that make some great stuff!

Comment

i've been rotating myself through the twisted tea line. don't really go for the regular stuff everyone else drinks.

over the winter i was using my garage as a refrigerator. actually worked pretty good as the inside temp hovered in the mid to lower 30's this winter.
                  sigpic
                  99 Grand Am GT
                  3400/3500 -Solid trans mount--TCE 65mm T-body---85mm LS2 maf---1 1/4' TCE intake spacers with 3400 upper--SLP Catback with flowmaster 80--TOG headers
                  Modded 3400 lifters with LT1 springs---Comp Cams 26986 Springs
                  1357 cam 227 233 .050 dur
                  515 515 lift 112 lsa
                  15.232@88.85mph on stock 3400---New time to come

Comment

there's only one brew pub in my area, they make good beer, but there are better beers for the money.

Comment

I brew my own, as well as enjoy Guinness, And speaking of Guinness this is a nice pour that we got at a bar in VT, the Long Trail Inn in Killington.

IMAG0452.jpg

He'll write your name in the head of the beer if you want... LOL

Got Lope?
                      3500 Build, Comp XFI Cam 218/230 .050 dur .570/.568 lift 113LSA
                      Fully Balanced, Ported, 3 Angle Valve Job, 65mm TCE TB, S&S Headers.
                      Stage-1 Raybestos/Alto 4t60e-HD, EP LSD, 3.69FDR
                      12.61@105 Epping NH Oct 2015 Nitrous 100shot (melted plugs) 13.58@98.8 N/A 3200LBS

Comment

Anything from local craft brewers. My cousin was a brew-master at Sam Adams for nearly 20 years and has a new brewery open near me; Revolver Brewing. Every one of their beers are killer.

My other main beers are St. Arnold, Shiner, Real Ale Brewing and lately a few of the Lakewood Brewing and Rahr & Sons seasonals. My go to "cheap" beer is Lone Star.

Comment

Guinness, Harp, Bass, and basically any cider, although Woodchuck is probably my favorite.

Brad via Tapatalk
                          -Brad-
                          89 Mustang : Future 60V6 Power
                          sigpic
                          Follow the build -> http://www.3x00swap.com/index.php?page=mustang-blog

Comment

forgot about the woodchuck. actually pretty good.
                            sigpic
                            99 Grand Am GT
                            3400/3500 -Solid trans mount--TCE 65mm T-body---85mm LS2 maf---1 1/4' TCE intake spacers with 3400 upper--SLP Catback with flowmaster 80--TOG headers
                            Modded 3400 lifters with LT1 springs---Comp Cams 26986 Springs
                            1357 cam 227 233 .050 dur
                            515 515 lift 112 lsa
                            15.232@88.85mph on stock 3400---New time to come

Comment

Sierra Nevada's "Bigfoot Barleywine" is pretty good if you can handle it. Also almost anything from Boulevard's Smokestack series. I pick up the Double wide IPA and Sixth glass pretty often (although Sixth glass has been out lately).
                              Past Builds;
                              1991 Z24, 3500/5 Spd. 275WHP/259WTQ 13.07@108 MPH
                              1989 Camaro RS, ITB-3500/700R4. 263WHP/263WTQ 13.52@99.2 MPH
                              Current Project;
                              1972 Nova 12.73@105.7 MPH

Comment

Working...
                              X