Who Scares You Most?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who Scares You Most?

In light of recent news events.. North Korea? Iran? Or...the US?
    If you are driving a Chevy, everything else, is just a blur. 3.4 Carbon Footprint.
    sigpic

My pregnant wife...
    -Brad-
    89 Mustang : Future 60V6 Power
    sigpic
    Follow the build -> http://www.3x00swap.com/index.php?page=mustang-blog

Comment

ummm i'd have to say n.korea

Comment

Im afraid of david bowie.
        Ben
        60DegreeV6.com
        WOT-Tech.com

Comment

the U.S. it seems to me the U.S. is trying to be the worlds father, we step in everyones shit and everyone ridicules us for it, and when we don't step in, we get ridiculed anyways. Its inevitable that we are going to step in N.K. already staring down Iran, still in Iraq. its the whole "divided we fall" thing. guess im not really scared of the U.S. but rather the desicions its making. We are just to cocky, if we want to control everything we might as well take over the world.
          If you aren't friends with a liar, you aren't friends with anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by SappySE107
            Im afraid of david bowie.
            David Bowie scares you? That scares me.

Really though, North Korea scares the hell out of me. Iran is second. Bastards just need a reason. US is third, 'cause we might give them one.

Pregnancy don't scare me Brad. As long as I'm not involved.
            If you are driving a Chevy, everything else, is just a blur. 3.4 Carbon Footprint.
            sigpic

Comment

Democrats...lol. I would be more worried about Iran right now because they just dont seem to give a danm, plus if they get real pissed they could drive up oil bad!!! If North Korea launched a nuke at us with that new missile they know that their country would be wiped off the map, i don't think they are that stupid. I think they are just wanting attention. One thing i would love to see is the United States's anti missile platform, a converted 747 with an onboard laser, be in the area when the Koreans shoot the missile and have the plane shoot it out of the sky. I think we do need to stay out of some stuff in the world but we can't trust the UN to watch over the global war on terror.

Kyle
              1992 Lumina Z34
              5 Speed
              Autozone civic intake
              Ultra White lights
              FFP Dogbone mount
              125k miles
              2.5 inch Magnaflow catback from Magnaflow cat
              60degreeV6.com Custom Chip

Comment

The United States of Earth? I'm game

Last edited by Rhedalert; 06-23-2006, 09:41 AM.
                Brian

'95 Cutlass Supreme- "The Rig"
                3400 SFI V6, 4T60e
                Comp Cam grind, LS6 valve springs, OBD2 swap, Tuned
                2.5" DP/ 2.5" dual exh/ Magnaflow Cat/ crap mufflers/ 3500 Intake manifold/ 65mm TB
                TGP steering Rack/ 34mm Sway Bar/Vert STB/ KYB GR2's

'08 Chevy Trailblazer SWB 1LT "Smart Package"- LH6 5.3L V8/4L60e, A4WD

Comment

I think that if we keep ignoring N. Korea, it'll look something like Team America f*** Yeah!....

Ronry... I'm so Ronry...

Seriously the land mass itself doesn't scare me, it's the people who are in charge of the land mass... N.K. gets my vote, and I think since Iran wants some nukes we should "give" them some nukes... That will shut them up... (love to see that evening news report!!! LOL). BTW I don't think Iran should have nukes because of the possibility of a suicide nuke bomber... and besides do we *reary* need any more nukes in the world?

Let's let N.K. do their test, then blow it out of the sky... then we can test our sh!7, and they can test theirs... reciprocity... baby!

As for Iraq, I think we should stop prosecuting our soldiers until we win... then worry about it... I don't want our soldiers thinking they might be prosecuted for defending themselves... I think that was what may have gone through the heads of the three that were attacked and the two that were abducted and beheaded when they didn't fight back... At the same time if they do war crimes, they should be prosecuted. But don't take the word of someone on the street over our soldiers.

Comment

I gotta vote with Brad on this one. Can we make this a poll?
                    '99 Z-28 - Weekend Driver
                    '98 Dodge Neon - Winter Beater
                    '84 X-11 - Time and Money Pit
                    '88 Fiero Formula - Bone stock for now

Quote of the week:
                    Originally posted by Aaron
                    This is why I don't build crappy headers. I'm not sure, I don't know too much about welding.

Comment

the human race

1995 Monte Carlo LS
                      3400 SFI 60v6
                      FFP Underdrive Pulley, S&S Headers, LSD, ODBII Swap, DHP

Comment

Why I'm not worried about any nuclear forces? No one will ever use one, especially against us. It would mean the end of them (completely) in a matter of hours most likely. For those that don't know, let me just put some stuff into perpective really quick...

US Navy nuclear ballistic missle submarine:
                        - 1 submarine carries 26 Trident ICBMs
                        - Each ICBM carries 7 warheads
                        - Each warhead is ~50 times more powerful than the atom bomb dropped on Hiroshima
                        - There are CONSTANTLY 4 of these submarines on patrol in the Atlantic and Pacific.

Quick math leads to the potential of the explosive force of 9100 Hiroshimas per sub, or 18,200 Hiroshimas within the range of anywhere at all times. And considering the ability of our missles, I'm sure a sub in either ocean could launch a missle and hit anywhere they wanted to... so bump it up to 36,400. If a country is stupid enough to use a "basic" nuclear weapon against us, they will be obliterated.

Now if they use it against someone else, there is always the possiblity that we will get some of the after effects of it (acid rain, etc).

I'm still going with my wife. Did a mention she's also a waitress... in the home of Wal-Mart? Yeah, I get to hear about people leaving $1 tip for a $40-50 meal about every night.
                        -Brad-
                        89 Mustang : Future 60V6 Power
                        sigpic
                        Follow the build -> http://www.3x00swap.com/index.php?page=mustang-blog

Comment

which brings us to my answer... walmart scares me more than anything
                          3.4L camaro some goodies

Comment

Well, North Korea can't aim. Unless they are trying to fish.

I was a bit worried about them. Maybe they bought their rockets from Wal-Mart?
                            sigpic

Comment

I'm scared of myself.

Is that normal?

Kidding!

I am slightly concerned about nukes and the after-effects (What if somebody lands one on NYC? What are the environmental impacts (and how the world views us afterwards) of us turning some smaller country into a wasteland?).

Wal-Mart probably scares me more though.
                              60v6's original Jon M.

Comment

Working...
                              X