8 Years In A Life (in seconds)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 8 Years In A Life (in seconds)

I wish I'd have done this 20 years ago....

Independent, ad-free, uncensored comedy. Watch new episodes of Dimension 20, Um, Actually, Game Changer every week.

Hope this isn't someone on this site!
    If you are driving a Chevy, everything else, is just a blur. 3.4 Carbon Footprint.
    sigpic

Thats pretty cool, but I can't imagine taking a picture of myself every day.
    Ben
    60DegreeV6.com
    WOT-Tech.com

Comment

you guy's need to check out the little indian break dancing kid,is on the same page on the left side where the other popular videos are.http://www.collegehumor.com/video:17...ontext/popular
      Last edited by tijuana_no; 09-27-2006, 08:30 PM.
      i just love to watch the wheels turn around and around

Comment

That's pretty dedicated to take a pic of yourself everyday although I'm sure he missed a few. I love how he'll shave his head and you get to watch his hair grow back in 3 seconds.
        1995 Grand Am SE

Comment

The whole site is pretty cool. Let's see, if I start taking pics now.....

BBL...
          If you are driving a Chevy, everything else, is just a blur. 3.4 Carbon Footprint.
          sigpic

Comment

He looked best when he had no glasses, shaggy hair, and a bit of fuzz on the face.

In a few of those you gotta wonder WTF was he thinking...
            SpudFiles
            Blast vegetables and whatever else you can think of!
            Theopia
            Enjoy life online.

1996 3500GP Coupe, "Bright White".
            3500 swap, 60degreeV6 1393 Cam, Ported Intakes, Comp Cams Valve Springs, 65mm TB, Custom Pushrods, S&S Headers, 97 PCM with DHP Powrtuner, 2.5" back to dual Hooker Aerochambers, SS Brake Lines, Addco swaybar, KYB's, Intrax Springs, STB's, etc!

Comment

Originally posted by PCGUY112887 View Post
              He looked best when he had no glasses, shaggy hair, and a bit of fuzz on the face.

In a few of those you gotta wonder WTF was he thinking...
              man,you took the time to see how handsome he is,man i'am glad to like'em better without glasses.lol .
              i just love to watch the wheels turn around and around

Comment

Working...
              X