1996 GTP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale : 1996 GTP

Runs, drives, pulls to the right. Sold as a parts car cause I just want it gone. 500 bucks. You will not get the CD player or the 5 star GTP rims, but instead some 91 cutlass rims that are on the front (and will be put on the back as well). Stock rim rubs on the driver side front on a turn while hitting the brakes, and the rear tires point to the left so the car pulls to the right. Engine is solid, maybe 10k on the timing belt. Trans is ok but slips once it gets hot. I didn't have it slip at all over the winter but I don't drive it much anymore.

I hit a deer, just needs a hood as everything else is fixed. Passenger door has a scrape and small dent from the deer as well. You can see the damage in the pics. It could be a pretty nice car if you have the time to take care of it.

You can pay extra for the rims and cd player if you want. You will need new tires either way, the 91 cutlass rims are worse than the 5 stars but the 5 stars have 2 that leak (the ones not on the car right now). The 3rd leaks slower and is on the car. The 91s dont leak as far as I know but they are worthless for tread. CD player is kenwood and plays MP3s. $200 takes the rims and cd player with the car and i will keep the 91 cutlass rims.
    Attached Files
    Ben
    60DegreeV6.com
    WOT-Tech.com

passenger wiper doesn't work properly. It work, but sometimes it won't go down, and then it goes further to wipe the side window so I put it below the stop and it doesn't go anywhere.

There is no A/C, and there is an idler pulley in its place as well.

I think that is it for important stuff if you want to drive it and fix it up.
    Ben
    60DegreeV6.com
    WOT-Tech.com

Comment

Working...
    X