Clear All

• For Sale : WOT-Tech Ported 3500 Heads + Cometic Gaskets

As my project has been cancelled, the following are up for grabs:
    ** Note: All Parts are new and have not been installed **

• WOT-Tech Ported 3500 Cylinder Heads with Comp 26986 Valve Springs
    • Cometic MLS Head Gaskets
    • Fel-Pro Metal 3500 LIM Gasket Set

Pricing:
    $750 + Shipping for heads, head gaskets and LIM gasket set.
    $625 + Shipping for just the heads

PLEASE READ:
    All items will be sold to the first person that has money, so if you want “dibs” please make sure you have money. Prices do not include shipping, therefore make sure you provide me with a zip code and I will get you a total price with shipping. If paying by paypal please add 1.5% to the total or you may send payment as a gift to avoid paypal charges. I have sold many items over the years on GAGT, GAOC, Alero Mod and 60degreev6 without any complaints or problems. As for another reference my ebay user name is Scuba_Dog_01 in which I have over 220 transactions with a 100% feedback rating since 2001. I can be reached by PM or by e-mail at Pglassley at gmail * com
    Last edited by onefastV6; 03-06-2011, 04:07 AM.
    2000 Grand Am GT
    2011 Chevy Impala

"The world's best cam combined with a poor set of heads will produce an engine that's a dog. But bolt on a set of great heads even with a poor cam, and that engine will still make great power." ~John Lingenfelter

What were the heads ported for boost or what?

Comment

Originally posted by alpinestar10 View Post
      What were the heads ported for boost or what?
      Street Strip
      2000 Grand Am GT
      2011 Chevy Impala

"The world's best cam combined with a poor set of heads will produce an engine that's a dog. But bolt on a set of great heads even with a poor cam, and that engine will still make great power." ~John Lingenfelter

Comment

Updated with lower pricing
        2000 Grand Am GT
        2011 Chevy Impala

Comment

what type of lim gasket kit does it have with it? metal or plastic?
          You may or may not know 10 times what i do.
          ASE Master certified. Just means I can take tests. GM ASEP Graduate.
          95' Z26, ported/cammed 3400/3500, OBD2, 282, T3T4. Boxes almost all empty..

Comment

They are metal

Comment

Accepting Offers

This setup would run you $1200 if purchased through WOT-Tech
              2000 Grand Am GT
              2011 Chevy Impala

Comment

1200 with core maybe. I know you didn't pay 1200.
                Ben
                60DegreeV6.com
                WOT-Tech.com

Comment

I think hes talking about the whole package i just priced it all out and comes to more then 1200 with the core

Comment

$1189.97 with $200 core so he must be including the core charge in the value of the parts.
                    Ben
                    60DegreeV6.com
                    WOT-Tech.com

Comment

Yeah, I was including the core charge
                      2000 Grand Am GT
                      2011 Chevy Impala

Comment

when you use the 3500 heads you then have to run 3500 LIM and UIM right?
                        Pontiac Fuel For Your Soul!

Comment

When you use the 3500 heads you must use the 3500 LIM.
                          Large-port 3100 and 3400 UIM bolts to 3500 LIM or you can run the 3500 UIM with its own LIM.
                          sigpic
                          "It's your car. Do with it what you wish, but as you enter this unknown world you will need to invent the wheel all over again. For the adventurous and those that are backyard mechanics who have nothing but time you might like this. Most have plenty of frustrating moments and the process usually takes significantly longer then what anyone could imagine. The end result of this conversion is completely up to you." - Jon McCullough of BMCautos.com

Comment

SECURED<-------------Mine

Sold.........

Sorry all, gotta love tax returns....
                            2002 GAGT
                            - Street/Strip 3500 Heads - WOT-Tech Comp 3500 LIM - K&N Drop In - Magnaflow Cat and Muffler
                            - Eibach Lowering Springs - Bridgestone Potenza 225/35/r16 - Drilled and Slotted Rotors - Ceramic Pads - KYB GR-2's
                            - Big 3 Electrical Upgrade - Kicker SX650.1 Monoblock - Kicker CVX12"D4 Sub
                            - Ported Box @ 1.88^ft to 34hZ - Alpine CDA-9884 - Cadence 6.5" Component's
                            http://www.cardomain.com/ride/391881...am-gt-sedan-4d

Comment

SOLD
                              2000 Grand Am GT
                              2011 Chevy Impala

Comment

Working...
                              X