1992 Grand Prix, 1994 Cutlass, 1991 Grand Prix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale : 1992 Grand Prix, 1994 Cutlass, 1991 Grand Prix

$2000 The 1992 grand prix is the same car Josh (OldskoolGP) used for autocross/road course racing. I have tuned it and changed the injectors, plus added a cat and it currently has my front leather seats with 5 way adjustment. I want to swap those out for the original grey cloth seats. Will keep the kenwood deck in there. Forged pistons and rods and ported and 75mm tb and ls1 maf and blah blah blah. Seriously, the engine is worth 2k. The 5 speed getrag 284 shifts perfect. Has rear coilovers and front lowering springs and a sunroof that doesn't work very well (leave it alone). It is located in Warsaw,Indiana.

1994 cutlass is the rednblack cutlass with a rebuilt trans less than 30k miles ago. The engine however, needs the cam carrier gasket taken care of on at least the front head. I am not doing it. Runs good other than the oil getting all over the spark plug and wire. I kept it clean and it was fine but its also not right and I really just want this car gone. $500

1991 grand prix. This is my original car that got me into these motors. No motor or trans. Its a project car. Im giving this away for free....to the right person. 1k to people I don't know. The red leather seats go back in this car, along with the wiring bit between the seats and to the adjustment. Yes, its worth more than the 94 cutlass to me.

I want to know if there is any interest in these cars because I am in florida, and cannot do a thing with any of them. If you want pics, ill be able to do that in September. ROFL!
    Ben
    60DegreeV6.com
    WOT-Tech.com

ooh..... you know the powertrain in the wife's 90GP is still adequate(LH0/4T60 that still functions near 100%), but the body/frame is all kinds of horrible... trailing arm let go a few weeks ago and it looks like it's headed to the scrapyard soon.

could transplant into 91GP, assuming the underside isn't near as bad as the rustbucket.
    1995 Monte Carlo LS 3100, 4T60E...for now, future plans include driving it until the wheels fall off!
    Latest nAst1 files here!
    Need a wiring diagram for any GM car or truck from 82-06(and 07-08 cars)? PM me!

Comment

its great underneath. Rear fenders have rust that is easy to fix and the roof has surface rust from my awesome spray paint job. Minor surface, nothing poking through on top. Rear trailing arms are poly, but missing the bolt on the driver side at the moment. Easy fix. Fuel pump is new but the check valve isnt working so the gas drains to the tank after it stops running.

Go get it.
      Ben
      60DegreeV6.com
      WOT-Tech.com

Comment

sounds like it has about 100 times less problems than the wife's rotbox has.

i threw on the MC's wheel covers for the LULz.

i was actually in Elkhart a few weekends ago on my way to chicago, i'll have to see if my father's tahoe/trailer are roadworthy again.
        1995 Monte Carlo LS 3100, 4T60E...for now, future plans include driving it until the wheels fall off!
        Latest nAst1 files here!
        Need a wiring diagram for any GM car or truck from 82-06(and 07-08 cars)? PM me!

Comment

Yeah, I'll back Ben up. The 91 GP is solid. The spray paint job he refers to is due to GMs awesome paint jobs of those years that didn't like Bens pressure washer approach to washing a car. If you go after it, Robert, let me know. I can meet up with you somewhere to show you to Bens parents house and help you get it strapped down.
          -60v6's 2nd Jon M.
          91 Black Lumina Z34-5 speed
          92 Black Lumina Z34 5 speed (getting there, slowly... follow the progress here)
          94 Red Ford Ranger 2WD-5 speed
          Originally posted by Jay Leno
          Tires are cheap clutches...

Comment

Jon, if you take a quick look at the pic i posted, you'll see i know all about GM's awesome finish issues of the era. i assure you, the roof is FAR worse.

i'll be chatting with the wife as soon as she gets home from work, assuming she's not opposed to upgrading from a 90LE to a 91SE, i'll be sending out PMs to try and get this all organized.

i'd be lying if i said the CS or even the 92GP didn't interest me as well, but they are not in the budget just yet.
            Latest nAst1 files here!

Comment

I wish I had the spare cash. I would get the Cutty, fix the leak and flip it for profit. It's a nice looking car. Did you ever get that window motor on the drivers side of that fixed, Ben?

This should be Dennis' cue to jump in on this thread to buy the Cutty back, lol.
              -60v6's 2nd Jon M.
              91 Black Lumina Z34-5 speed
              92 Black Lumina Z34 5 speed (getting there, slowly... follow the progress here)
              94 Red Ford Ranger 2WD-5 speed
              Originally posted by Jay Leno
              Tires are cheap clutches...

Comment

No, the cutlass needs the driver window fixed for going up. It comes out of the door really bad on up but down is fine. If you hold the glass going up, its fine too. it needs a battery, thats about it for road worthy. New axles and wheel bearings up front. Im practically giving all 3 cars away.
                Ben
                60DegreeV6.com
                WOT-Tech.com

Comment

wifey happens to be all kinds of excited.

since pics are out of the question, got the VIN for the 91 so i can run it through compnine to see what options it has/had?
                  Latest nAst1 files here!

Comment

I could have sworn you had pics of that cutlass somewhere. Could you post some? Think she'll make a drive to cleveland ohio without repair?
                    sigpicHow to make High performance Emissions:
                    A "true" High flow converter, straight pipe.
                    Low/No flow EGR valve, block off plate.
                    Carbon canister and purge valve mod, place in large 30 Gallon can, cover, and place curbside, the city will do the rest.
                    PCV valve and vent tube, reroute to exhaust to dump where it belongs, on the ground. Or add breathers and let it all free.

Comment

that isn't the beast is it?
                      Latest nAst1 files here!

Comment

That is the 91 before I sold the engine and trans and put the front seats in the 92 (you can swap them back if you want them). I don't have the VIN right now either. The title is in indiana.

The 94 will make it to Cleveland. It just starts to misfire a bit once the oil in the spark plug hole gets high enough.
                        Ben
                        60DegreeV6.com
                        WOT-Tech.com

Comment

as long as the seats match the rest of the interior colorwise(preferably material as well, but for the cost of $0, i'm not so picky), i'm fine with it. can't imagine swapping in the wife's blue seats into a red interior.
                          Latest nAst1 files here!

Comment

it currently has grey cloth up front out of the 92 grand prix. The 5 way adjustable red leather seats are in the 92, so you will want to swap those.
                            Ben
                            60DegreeV6.com
                            WOT-Tech.com

Comment

ahh... guess i'll have to plan on going from elkhart to warsaw to elkhart again then back home.
                              Latest nAst1 files here!

Comment

Working...
                              X