Pricing:

Qty. Unit Price
    5 $428.75
    10 $323.65
    15 $288.70
    20 $271.25
    25 $260.50
    30 $253.80

Prices include small flat rate priority mail shipping to the US. Shipping to Canada would be extra.

here is how Marc(TCE/ British car conversions) wants things done.

"I want to have at least 75% paid before starting production to cover many of the expenses so I am not out of pocket too much. I do not want to hold peoples money while trying to get enough people together. It's up to you but here's what I am thinking.
    During the initial sign up, buyers pay 25% to show that they are truly interested
    After the designated number of buyers has been reached, they pay another 50% to you
    All money would be refundable until this point should not enough people sign up or too many back out
    Once all the money is collected, you send the funds to me and I will get started on making the TC sets"
    if you want to be added to the list, PM me/reply here
    Last edited by ericjon262; 02-25-2013, 01:33 AM. Reason: final payment price notated by name.
    "I am not what you so glibly call to be a civilized man. I have broken with society for reasons which I alone am able to appreciate. I am therefore not subject to it's stupid laws, and I ask you to never allude to them in my presence again."

Hey your not the only one and I have emailed Marc a few times and haven't gotten a reply lately on a group buy. The last response i recieved was 6/13/12 Also I just missed the one bungee had for sale and it went north. I have been waiting over a year for one If the aren't available by January I will go stock pre 99. And cryo treat it. Good luck finding one !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by unchained01 View Post
      Hey your not the only one and I have emailed Marc a few times and haven't gotten a reply lately on a group buy. The last response i recieved was 6/13/12 Also I just missed the one bungee had for sale and it went north. I have been waiting over a year for one If the aren't available by January I will go stock pre 99. And cryo treat it. Good luck finding one !!!!
      did you have anyone interested in a potential group buy? I'm willing to put money down on a set.
      "I am not what you so glibly call to be a civilized man. I have broken with society for reasons which I alone am able to appreciate. I am therefore not subject to it's stupid laws, and I ask you to never allude to them in my presence again."

Comment

i am also and i dont think it would be hard to get 5+ ordered Between 5 or so sites on the net

Comment

trying to arrange a GP, not sure if marc will go for it yet, but so far we have 3 people. Please, let me know if you are SERIOUS.
          Last edited by ericjon262; 10-15-2012, 12:48 PM.

Comment

i will post on GAOC ,aleromod and GAGT. I dont want to get too far ahead thou. Unless we have a reply i think its futile right now

Comment

What is the advantage of the double roller. What other modification are need to.run them. I may be interested I just never understood the full details about these.

Comment

I will put money down for sure have been trying to find one this group by need to go thru!!

Sent from my HTC Hero S using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Originally posted by ga2001532 View Post
                  What is the advantage of the double roller. What other modification are need to.run them. I may be interested I just never understood the full details about these.
                  strength is the advantage, the crankshaft has to be turned down a little bit to make the chain clear.

Comment

what kind of time frame are you looking at for payment given that this goes through.

with all the crap i put the engine through i'd be down for one.
                    sigpic
                    99 Grand Am GT
                    3400/3500 -Solid trans mount--TCE 65mm T-body---85mm LS2 maf---1 1/4' TCE intake spacers with 3400 upper--SLP Catback with flowmaster 80--TOG headers
                    Modded 3400 lifters with LT1 springs---Comp Cams 26986 Springs
                    1357 cam 227 233 .050 dur
                    515 515 lift 112 lsa
                    15.232@88.85mph on stock 3400---New time to come

Comment

add me to the list, I'm good for the money anytime too.

Got Lope?
                      3500 Build, Comp XFI Cam 218/230 .050 dur .570/.568 lift 113LSA
                      Fully Balanced, Ported, 3 Angle Valve Job, 65mm TCE TB, S&S Headers.
                      Stage-1 Raybestos/Alto 4t60e-HD, EP LSD, 3.69FDR
                      12.61@105 Epping NH Oct 2015 Nitrous 100shot (melted plugs) 13.58@98.8 N/A 3200LBS

Comment

awesome, we up to 6 now. I'm unsure of trhe turnaround time though, like I said, I have not heard back from marc yet as to if he will even do it.

Comment

For you guys pushing big power how many timing components have failed?

Comment

Also i think the front cover needs to be clearanced Jon should be able to tell us exactly he installed Robert's The crank needs turned down and the block needs alittle taken out of for the chain Marc has drawings somewhere on here i think

Also i can pay anytime and may get it cryo-treated anyway unless someone can give me a reason not to have it done
                            Last edited by unchained01; 10-22-2012, 01:23 PM.

Comment

I'm not pushing big power yet, but I will be very soon, so I don't want to play games with a elcheapo timing set.

Comment

Working...
                              X