Wtb 94-95 3.4 Dohc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wtb 94-95 3.4 Dohc

like the title says, I want to buy a 94-95 3.4 For my 1995 Cutlass Supreme.

I don't need anything fancy, just as long as the block is good. I can swap heads if I need to.
    Taylor
    1988 Olds Cutlass Supreme 3100 MPFI
    1990 Pontiac Grand Prix STE 3.1 MPFI
    1994 Olds Cutlass Supreme convertible
    1998 Lincoln Mark VIII
    "find something simple and complicate it"

i can sell you my old lq1, it is a 94 and is almost completely stock. it has a 180 stat in it and a tb coolant bypass.

id have to talk to the previous owner but judging from the pics, he may have had the heads off at one time and redone them. the engine seemed fresh.

i am keeping it as a spare but if the $$$ is right i'll let it go. $500 may be a little steep for you but i know the condition of the engine and also know that finding another lq1 that doesn't need to be rebuilt for $500 or less is getting to be a task.

as far as needs, it needs an intake gasket set unless you want to re-use the old ones b/c i had to pull the intake to pull the engine and it needs an oilpan gasket.

i live in VA btw.
    Last edited by dohcfiend; 11-01-2006, 01:11 AM.
    The Official Rotating Mass Nazi

Comment

I appreciate that, and if worse comes to worse, then I might take you up on that.

I really want to find something a little closer to home. I guess I should have mentioned that I live about 80 miles south of Houston Tx.
      Taylor
      1988 Olds Cutlass Supreme 3100 MPFI
      1990 Pontiac Grand Prix STE 3.1 MPFI
      1994 Olds Cutlass Supreme convertible
      1998 Lincoln Mark VIII
      "find something simple and complicate it"

Comment

dohcfiend ,i which i knew you had that engine when i was in richmond ,i would have bought it from you i had a truck to haul it.
        3100 mpfi where you live ,i live by 59 south & beltway ,i just change my engine cause a bad head ,but not shure if the block is good .
        i just love to watch the wheels turn around and around

Comment

How is that going? I haven't sent a chip yet, as I think my burner is messed up. Stock chip will run that motor though, just not optimal.
          Ben
          60DegreeV6.com
          WOT-Tech.com

Comment

thanx,ben, i just sent you a pm asking about runnig it without the chip,before reading this post. its going good i saw the engine looks great i pull the dip stick and man smells clean.i will post pic,s when its ready
            i just love to watch the wheels turn around and around

Comment

Originally posted by tijuana_no View Post
              dohcfiend ,i which i knew you had that engine when i was in richmond ,i would have bought it from you i had a truck to haul it.
              3100 mpfi where you live ,i live by 59 south & beltway ,i just change my engine cause a bad head ,but not shure if the block is good .
              unfortunately when you were down, the stock engine was still in my car. also when i am done with it and do not need it the buyer will also recieve a 5 spd ecm and harness with a chip already in it. it has an egr delete, speed governor bypass and set the fan turn on times to work with a 180 stat.
              The Official Rotating Mass Nazi

Comment

Working...
              X