This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB: 65mm TCE TB

Just as I said I want to buy a 65mm TCE TB, since it could be awhile for the store to have then in stock again. The only stipulation is that it must have the "B" Linkage Option (that is the what it is called in the 60*v6 Store.) The unit must be complete and in decent condition.

Thanks,

-Derek

If this is going on the alero in your sig, you will need the option A linkage. Option B is the metal linkage where as option A is the plastic linkage specific to grand am's and aleros (possibly other N bodies).
    2000 Grand Am GT
    2011 Chevy Impala

"The world's best cam combined with a poor set of heads will produce an engine that's a dog. But bolt on a set of great heads even with a poor cam, and that engine will still make great power." ~John Lingenfelter

Comment

I should have more by the end of next week or early the following week. The wait is almost over
      Ben
      60DegreeV6.com
      WOT-Tech.com

Comment

^Sweet ... I cant wait.

Originally posted by onefastV6 View Post
        If this is going on the alero in your sig, you will need the option A linkage. Option B is the metal linkage where as option A is the plastic linkage specific to grand am's and aleros (possibly other N bodies).
        Yup ... I do need the option "A" Linkage; I coulda swore that I needed the other one. Oh well.

You guys can close this thread now ... and thanks to onefast!

Comment

Working...
        X