X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wtb 3400 t/b

whos got one from a 00+ car?
    sigpic

1993 Cavalier Z24, 3.1/3400 hybrid, crane 272 cam, LS6 springs,port and polish,2.5 exhaust to 80 series flowmaster,solid mounts

I have one from my 99 grand am that I ported a bit. Could use maybe a little touch up or polish,but it works fine. $20 plus shipping

Comment

shoot me some pics
      sigpic

1993 Cavalier Z24, 3.1/3400 hybrid, crane 272 cam, LS6 springs,port and polish,2.5 exhaust to 80 series flowmaster,solid mounts

Comment

Pics?? ummm.... I dont have a digi cam, and Im not the brightest when it comes to computers, but if you have an email I can take a few with my cell and send them to you. Sorry for the confusion

Comment

no prob i am gonna hold off actually because i think i fixed mine haha

but i'll keep u in mind if it doesn't work lol
          sigpic

Comment

If the shaft and linkage setup is good Ill buy it for 20 plus shipping.
            Ben
            60DegreeV6.com
            WOT-Tech.com

Comment

The shaft and linkage are fine, exept that I realized that one of the screws on the throttle plate is stripped but it prolly wouldnt be hard to drill out. Has tps and all, let me know

Comment

Ah, nevermind then. I need it in original condition for what I use them for.
                Ben
                60DegreeV6.com
                WOT-Tech.com

Comment

Working...
                X