Throttle Body Spacer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SappySE107 View Post
    Yes, a carb is going to react to more area under it because it effects the fuel distribution.

Don't send me your spacer then. Believe whatever you want. Don't imply I am dishonest when you have nothing to back up that idea. Wait, that would be like believing the TB spacer is making you more power when you can't back that up. Nevermind.

I'm not implying your dishonest but i dont know you from a hole in the wall so its nothing personal when i say i wouldnt take something off my motor for you to test out...LOL confrontational abit much eh.. Tell ya what whenver I find a dyno in ottawa I'll run some tests for ya fair enough?????

Comment

sounds good, I look forward to your results.
      Ben
      60DegreeV6.com
      WOT-Tech.com

Comment

Originally posted by 2FastChevy View Post
        I'm not implying your dishonest but i dont know you from a hole in the wall so its nothing personal when i say i wouldnt take something off my motor for you to test out...LOL confrontational abit much eh.. Tell ya what whenver I find a dyno in ottawa I'll run some tests for ya fair enough?????
        when?
        its april of 09 now

Comment

Results

Originally posted by savannaz34 View Post
          when?
          its april of 09 now
          Ottowa's got a lot of good software firms. Maybe they just don't have room for dynos?

Comment

I want a TB spacer just so I can thread a hole in it for my nitrous nozzle... That DOES add power... LMAO

Ohhh hot damn... I could buy an airraid spacer and hog it out to 65mm on bridgeport and then drill and tap it, and BLAM TB spacer for me! all for 129... not that bad!
            Last edited by 3400-95-Modified; 03-31-2010, 12:31 PM.

Got Lope?
            3500 Build, Comp XFI Cam 218/230 .050 dur .570/.568 lift 113LSA
            Fully Balanced, Ported, 3 Angle Valve Job, 65mm TCE TB, S&S Headers.
            Stage-1 Raybestos/Alto 4t60e-HD, EP LSD, 3.69FDR
            12.61@105 Epping NH Oct 2015 Nitrous 100shot (melted plugs) 13.58@98.8 N/A 3200LBS

Comment

Easier to buy the TCE spacer, its already threaded all the way through on the 3400 bolt pattern. It just doesn't work for a stock TB because of the O ring.
              Ben
              60DegreeV6.com
              WOT-Tech.com

Comment

Yeah I discussed that with TCE but in order to do that on a stock 3100 upper intake I would have to drill out the threads for the 3400 TB and make them through holes... I don't feel like killing my only TB spacer just in case I wish to go back to the 3500 upper.

But you do have a point since that is only $55... I could buy another and just drill it out.

HRMMMMM...

Got Lope?
                3500 Build, Comp XFI Cam 218/230 .050 dur .570/.568 lift 113LSA
                Fully Balanced, Ported, 3 Angle Valve Job, 65mm TCE TB, S&S Headers.
                Stage-1 Raybestos/Alto 4t60e-HD, EP LSD, 3.69FDR
                12.61@105 Epping NH Oct 2015 Nitrous 100shot (melted plugs) 13.58@98.8 N/A 3200LBS

Comment

Working...
                X