94 LQ1 front dogbone bracket >WANTED. engine side

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 94 LQ1 front dogbone bracket >WANTED. engine side

i have a 94 olds cutless supreme 3.4L DOHC LQ1, does anybody have a extra or selling the front dogbone bracket, for the engine side. next to the exhaust pipe, i have a part number that might be it. but not sure if it is.(22146013) it should say it right on it but. it might not be the right number anyway. i really need one.

i can ask the guy pulling my 96 DOHC if after its out if i can keep it for you... not sure if he is gonna need it though to hoist the engine to move it thought... if you really need one i could hit the junk yard here. there were some older pre 96 DOHC in the JY.

this might be good to post in the parts wanted section. im gonna have a FFP Underdrive pulley, Dog bone, and my full set of ported intake manifolds and TB for sale too

Comment

They are easy to find at JY just look around man.

96 Z34 3.4 SC DOHC Getrag, 284 5sd manual transmission, stage 3spec clutch, 97 engine, 97 pcm, S3 intercooler 1 of 1 Roots SC LQ1 in the world 8.5 psi.

Comment

You definetly need that bracket to pull the engine out.
        I'm 99% I have one leftover from when I swapped my DOHC. I can check tonight.
        1991 Grand Prix GTP LX9swap/Getrag 284 --- SOLD =(
        1994 Corvette
        LT1/ZF6
        2006 Dodge Dakota 4x4
        3.7/42RLE

Comment

and yes i has the engine hoist hole on the bracket as well, that would be great if u can find one , oh and does anybody know if there interchange from 3.1L and push rod 3.4Ls or any 3.8Ls??

Comment

I'm pretty sure they do not interchange. I can say with certainty that the LQ1 bracket will not bolt up to 3x00 heads.

Also, I didn't look last night. Sorry. I am 99.9% sure I have it though. I'll look tonight - I even set a reminder on my phone.
            1994 Corvette
            LT1/ZF6
            2006 Dodge Dakota 4x4
            3.7/42RLE

Comment

I also have one for sure, 100% certain. But shipping from Canada would be pricier than from the US. If jmgtp doesn't have it, I'd be happy to ship you mine.

Comment

alright sounnds good well see if he can find it. thanks for all the help

Comment

Have it. PM sent.
                  1994 Corvette
                  LT1/ZF6
                  2006 Dodge Dakota 4x4
                  3.7/42RLE

Comment

im ready to send u a payment i just wanna verify my address for shipping. i replyed the yahoo message

Comment

Working...
                    X