No announcement yet.

Highest performance?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I remember Ryan Falconer made a 3.4L DOHC one of a kind engine, 750hp is what he made for right around 15k. See if you can contact him, he is wanting to do v8s and v12s exclusively and his Indy car engines are taking up all his time. as for converting to RWD.. why? if you want that to happen in front wheel drive it is possible. I remember back when Chevy said you couldn't put 200hp in a FWD car. Meanwhile Dodge goes out and makes a turbo charged Laser GLHS, putting out 250hp and a racing version putting out 400hp. It is possible, just not as practical if you just want to order parts and put them together.
    2014 Chevy Cruise LT
    2000 Kawasaki ZX-6R Ninja Motorcycle

Comment

if i had an unlimited amount of money to spend on an lq1, id be building myself a comp eliminator car. (for those not farmiliar, they are drag cars built with unusual engine combinations taken to the max. eg: 273" smallblocks reving to 12k rpm, straight 6 engines, v6 engines, huge 4 cyl such as half a big block). id probly be an altered body or something to that effect.

only thing is $20k isnt enough to build a comp eliminator motor.

Comment

20 isn't that much of a stretch!! I'm at the 20 mark(after purchace price) but that includes stero, and I still need headers, and am adding NOS after that....

Comment

Originally posted by MMGT1
          20 isn't that much of a stretch!! I'm at the 20 mark(after purchace price) but that includes stero, and I still need headers, and am adding NOS after that....
          I'm there excluding purchase price. :P It's almost depressing.

Tim
          1995 Z34 - T04E "60" trim, 42.5 lb/hr injectors, AEM WBO2, FFP UD&DB, 3" exhaust, 2800 stall, shift kit, tranny cooler, Powerslot, Hawk HPS, rear disc conversion, KYB, Eibach, HMS F&R STB, Fittipaldi Force 18" wheels, big stereo, lots more coming eventually...
          325 whp 350 lb-ft

Comment

Working...
          X