hello all, fieros are my niche

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hello all, fieros are my niche

hey everyone. im new to this forum and am somewhat knowledgeable of fiero, but of course i want to learn more as i "play" with my cars

my first is my 85 GT that ive owned since i was 14 and restored, i guess i can call this one finished (im 17 now..i know i know, im a youngin, but please don't hold it against me.) it has the factory 2.8, but it wasn't running well when i bought it. it fires up immediately and is my daily now.

my other car is an 84 Indy Pace Car. i bought this car a couple months ago with the idea that it will be my more long term project for all the goodies i didn't get into with my 85 GT. It originally had the 2.5 iron duke 4 cyl, but now has a built 2.8 wit cryo treated internals to handle the holset hx35 turbo with 12lbs of boost thats running through it. also the suspension is poly everything and cross drilled rotors for the brakes. i could go on, but then i'd have nothing to post later :P

Sweet rides, Vertigo. I have two Fiero's myself....an '85 SE V6 ( daily driver ) and an '87 GT. The '87 is waiting to get a 3.8SC stuffed in when the cash shows itself to finish the project. I wish mine looked as good as yours.

Comment

Working...
    X