• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Canadian Torrent Driver

Hey Guys

Just found myself here from Forever Pontiac

Current Daily driver is a 2006 Pontiac Torrent 3.4L

Current Project/ Track vehicle is a 1993 Ford Ranger 5.0L 8.8 Rear End, T5 Transmission, Full Disc, Posi

Next project in between sweetening the Torrent up is also a 1993 ranger with a TT2.3L Lima with a Volvo b234f Head Swap

just here hoping to learn more about the 60 degree v6's i here so much about!!
    1993 Ford Ranger Custom 5.0L, 2006 Potiac Torrent 3.4L

Welcome!

Maybe if we get you excited enough about the 60V6s, you can be like me, and swap one into one of your Fords.
    -Brad-
    89 Mustang : Future 60V6 Power
    sigpic
    Follow the build -> http://www.3x00swap.com/index.php?page=mustang-blog

Comment

Welcome from a fellow 60v6 and Ranger owner! Mine's a 94 2.3 Lima as well, and I eventually want to put a rotary muffler on mine as well. I had considered the Volvo head swap, but haven't decided 100% on it like I have the snail. I'm only running a stock 7.5" rear, but it's out of a 3.0 Mazda truck with 3.73's, 10" drums and posi. You will find plenty of info on here for your Torrent, but if you need something for the Ranger you should visit www.therangerstation.com. There is a HUGE wealth of info on that site, and the members list is made up of lots of post whores, so one day missing from reading and you have to go back a page to catch up... Oh, and they LOVE bacon too, but I can't blame them there.
      -60v6's 2nd Jon M.
      91 Black Lumina Z34-5 speed
      92 Black Lumina Z34 5 speed (getting there, slowly... follow the progress here)
      94 Red Ford Ranger 2WD-5 speed
      Originally posted by Jay Leno
      Tires are cheap clutches...

Comment

Working...
      X