Im a Newb here and so is my ride

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im a Newb here and so is my ride

Hello Everyone, Glad to find a site that has info about my engine. name is Robert and have never owned a gm or Chevy. I am now a proud owner of my 97 Chevy Malibu that i got on trade for a laptop, here are some pics of her and some stuff that i have done.

Ghetto bumper that was on my car

Replacing bumper with stocker

P&P olds bumper

New Rims

Once i get the funding i am doing intake swap to 3.4 and changing my short ram to a full cold air.

the 3.4 intake is the same as the 3.1, so you won't see any real gains.
    "I am not what you so glibly call to be a civilized man. I have broken with society for reasons which I alone am able to appreciate. I am therefore not subject to it's stupid laws, and I ask you to never allude to them in my presence again."

Comment

Originally posted by ericjon262 View Post
      the 3.4 intake is the same as the 3.1, so you won't see any real gains.
      Well its the 97 so Its a L82 3100 so a large port swap with a tune would gain him about 10-15 horse's and move the power band up abit higher in the rpm range.. even if he only does the intakes.. and not the heads. that said you really need a tune to take advantage of the swap.

Comment

Nice, is that a Cutlass bumper on a Bu?!

Comment

Good Eye Fireball it is also thinking of snagging the side trim below the door off of it, seeing how i am missing the passenger one, and for the large port the tune is a must.

Comment

well shortly after posting my ride i almost lost the bu do to the lim going out and filling my engine with coolant, Thanks to a loan from my fiances parents was able to get bu back on the road.... I did not like being part of the mav squad

Comment

mav club?
              "I am not what you so glibly call to be a civilized man. I have broken with society for reasons which I alone am able to appreciate. I am therefore not subject to it's stupid laws, and I ask you to never allude to them in my presence again."

Comment

well where i live mav stands for Mormon assault vehicle aka (Mini Van)

Comment

Working...
                X