Crazy Eights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crazy Eights

FERGUS FALLS, Minn. ( Aug. 8 ) - Meet Hailey Jo Hauer and Xander Jace Riniker, both born at 8:08 a.m. on 8/8/08, weighing 8 pounds, 8 ounces, in neighboring states.

Xander, born at St. Luke's Hospital in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, is the eighth grandchild for his mother's parents. And he's not the only one in his family with an unusual birthday: His 2-year-old brother, Kael, was born on 4/5/06.

What are the odds?
    Last edited by RednBlack; 08-09-2008, 01:30 PM. Reason: More to the story..
    If you are driving a Chevy, everything else, is just a blur. 3.4 Carbon Footprint.
    sigpic

Actually the odds are pretty good considering how many babies are born each day....
    If you are driving a Chevy, everything else, is just a blur. 3.4 Carbon Footprint.
    sigpic

Comment

I went to school with a guy that shared his birthday with not only his younger brother but his sister as well. All different ages too, no twins. His parents must have been like clockwork...
      1995 Grand Am SE

Comment

Originally posted by Azrael View Post
        I went to school with a guy that shared his birthday with not only his younger brother but his sister as well. All different ages too, no twins. His parents must have been like clockwork...
        My 9yr old was born Sept 1st, oldest son was Aug 1st, second daughter was July 1st, second son is Oct 25, I'm Oct 2nd, my dad is Oct 12th, mom is Aug 2nd, my bro is April 10th, my wife is April 25th.

The kids' birthdays are in ascending order, until the last one, he has my wife's day, and my month.

We have to plan 4 birthday parties in 4 mos, exactly on month apart (4.3 weeks). It's exactly 6 mos between my wife's and last son's birthday.

Weird.

Next year, we get to check out 09/09/09 :P
        Links:
        WOT-Tech.com
        FaceBook
        Instagram

Comment

Working...
        X