No announcement yet.

know your past, protect your future....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• know your past, protect your future....

AMENDMENT I

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

AMENDMENT II

A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

AMENDMENT III

No soldier shall, in time of peace be quartered in any house, without the consent of the owner, nor in time of war, but in a manner to be prescribed by law.

AMENDMENT IV

The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

AMENDMENT V

No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a grand jury, except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the militia, when in actual service in time of war or public danger; nor shall any person be subject for the same offense to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb; nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation.

AMENDMENT VI

In all criminal prosecutions, the accused shall enjoy the right to a speedy and public trial, by an impartial jury of the state and district wherein the crime shall have been committed, which district shall have been previously ascertained by law, and to be informed of the nature and cause of the accusation; to be confronted with the witnesses against him; to have compulsory process for obtaining witnesses in his favor, and to have the assistance of counsel for his defense.

AMENDMENT VII

In suits at common law, where the value in controversy shall exceed twenty dollars, the right of trial by jury shall be preserved, and no fact tried by a jury, shall be otherwise reexamined in any court of the United States, than according to the rules of the common law.

AMENDMENT VIII

Excessive bail shall not be required, nor excessive fines imposed, nor cruel and unusual punishments inflicted.

AMENDMENT IX

The enumeration in the Constitution, of certain rights, shall not be construed to deny or disparage others retained by the people.

AMENDMENT X

The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the states, are reserved to the states respectively, or to the people.
    "I am not what you so glibly call to be a civilized man. I have broken with society for reasons which I alone am able to appreciate. I am therefore not subject to it's stupid laws, and I ask you to never allude to them in my presence again."

soooo.......

does that mean nobody should vote right-wing because they try and force their religion into our government by claiming it as "morality"?

that's how i take it.

Comment

oh boy... I hate political talk. It always just ends in an argument of your belief and why its right and everyone else is wrong.

I'm guessing he means something else, but I could be wrong.

Got Lope?
      3500 Build, Comp XFI Cam 218/230 .050 dur .570/.568 lift 113LSA
      Fully Balanced, Ported, 3 Angle Valve Job, 65mm TCE TB, S&S Headers.
      Stage-1 Raybestos/Alto 4t60e-HD, EP LSD, 3.69FDR
      12.61@105 Epping NH Oct 2015 Nitrous 100shot (melted plugs) 13.58@98.8 N/A 3200LBS

Comment

Originally posted by 3400-95-Modified View Post
        oh boy... I hate political talk. It always just ends in an argument of your belief and why its right and everyone else is wrong.

I'm guessing he means something else, but I could be wrong.
        Politics is war w/o the bloodshed
        War is politics with the bloodshed
        1996 Grand Prix | 3100v6 L82 | T04E-50 Turbo | Getrag 282 w/ EP LSD | SPEC-3 Clutch

Comment

I think it means "get back to the basics"... What the Founding Fathers had in mind and put to paper in the above as well as the Declaration of Independence, pretty much lined out the limits of Government, something that has been ignored at either party's convenience. Resulting in "foreign entanglements" and the wars they invite, a Private Bank (the so-called Federal Reserve) controlling our economy, amongst many other violations, good intentions or not.

Unfortunately, I don't see any of the people who could change things having the slightest inclination towards actually doing it... They like the control, if they reverted back to what they are supposed to be, they wouldn't be making a living as a politician, rather taking time off from their "regular" job to take care of the business of government, not playing politics like they love so much to do.

Mike

Comment

Originally posted by patgizz View Post
            soooo.......

does that mean nobody should vote right-wing because they try and force their religion into our government by claiming it as "morality"?

that's how i take it.

did you read any of this at all?

AMENDMENT I

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

That is the bill of rights, I did not write it, our founding fathers did, they wrote it to protect you! read it and understand it, you will see it was written to keep the people in control, not the government.
            "I am not what you so glibly call to be a civilized man. I have broken with society for reasons which I alone am able to appreciate. I am therefore not subject to it's stupid laws, and I ask you to never allude to them in my presence again."

Comment

Originally posted by zinX11 View Post
              I think it means "get back to the basics"... What the Founding Fathers had in mind and put to paper in the above as well as the Declaration of Independence, pretty much lined out the limits of Government, something that has been ignored at either party's convenience. Resulting in "foreign entanglements" and the wars they invite, a Private Bank (the so-called Federal Reserve) controlling our economy, amongst many other violations, good intentions or not.

Unfortunately, I don't see any of the people who could change things having the slightest inclination towards actually doing it... They like the control, if they reverted back to what they are supposed to be, they wouldn't be making a living as a politician, rather taking time off from their "regular" job to take care of the business of government, not playing politics like they love so much to do.

Mike
              There are lots of soldiers, generals, officers, etc who would turn against Washington if they made a nefarious order against the US population. It is hardly ever talked about but the military has the final say. If an administration went too far, I am confident there would be a brief civil war. Look what happened in Egypt recently. The military sided with the population.

Are we there yet? The US has been creeping closer to a military coupe for a while. All the US population needs to do is stop working and head into the streets en mass. It would be chaotic, but the Armed Forces would emerge from the dust. Sometimes I wonder what everyone is waiting for?
              Last edited by TGP37; 03-06-2012, 09:06 AM.
              1996 Grand Prix | 3100v6 L82 | T04E-50 Turbo | Getrag 282 w/ EP LSD | SPEC-3 Clutch

Comment

Originally posted by ericjon262 View Post
                That is the bill of rights, I did not write it, our founding fathers did, they wrote it to protect you! read it and understand it, you will see it was written to keep the people in control, not the government.
                Agreed but when the qty of crazy people exceeds the qty of down to earth people, your screwed...

Got Lope?
                3500 Build, Comp XFI Cam 218/230 .050 dur .570/.568 lift 113LSA
                Fully Balanced, Ported, 3 Angle Valve Job, 65mm TCE TB, S&S Headers.
                Stage-1 Raybestos/Alto 4t60e-HD, EP LSD, 3.69FDR
                12.61@105 Epping NH Oct 2015 Nitrous 100shot (melted plugs) 13.58@98.8 N/A 3200LBS

Comment

Agreed but when the qty of crazy people exceeds the qty of down to earth people, your screwed...
                  When an American Patriot becomes a minority, it is time for reform.

Comment

... I wish you were wrong...

Comment

... I wish you were wrong...
                      Vote for Ron Paul

Comment

Originally posted by TGP37 View Post
                        Vote for Ron Paul
                        who's that...

Comment

who's that...

The guy CNN and Fox News seems to hate

The same guy who swears he will abolish the CIA, Federal Reserve, Homeland Security and END INCOME TAX. He is my vote for sure.

On a funny note, Fox News isn't allowed to broadcast in Canada. Because it is illegal in Canada to report News in a false manner for ratings. Go figure, Fox News is ALL about the money. Nothing honest about them. When they first came out with "Fair and Balanced", I thought utter BS.

Comment

Originally posted by TGP37 View Post
                            The guy CNN and Fox News seems to hate

The same guy who swears he will abolish the CIA, Federal Reserve, Homeland Security and END INCOME TAX. He is my vote for sure.

On a funny note, Fox News isn't allowed to broadcast in Canada. Because it is illegal in Canada to report News in a false manner for ratings. Go figure, Fox News is ALL about the money. Nothing honest about them. When they first came out with "Fair and Balanced", I thought utter BS.
                            don't think you can trust any national news organization for an instant! they're all liars cheaters and thieves!

Comment

don't think you can trust any national news organization for an instant! they're all liars cheaters and thieves!
                              And when those thieves try to get rid of Ron Paul because of his principalities, I take note of that. I really enjoyed how he said stuff that made the rest of "them" become defensive and hypercritical of his views in the Republican Primaries.

For those who don't know Ron Paul, watch the 1st 5 minutes, you'll want to see the rest.

At 11:15 he makes Rudy roll, lol.
                              Last edited by TGP37; 03-08-2012, 06:24 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X