Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Long time no see, 3500 GP swap dude

A blast from the past...

Decided to hop on since I've had the GP out this weekend. I can't remember if I simply had a thread with pics/info about my car in 1 post, but I am the guy from the 3500 GP swap thread... http://60degreev6.com/forum/showthre...swap-questions

Anyone remember me?

Here we are in 2014 now and wow time flies. Seems like several areas are still active around here I'm glad! The GP has been running great, new battery 2 years ago but that's about it. Hasn't been a daily driver in some years however, she sleeps in a garage now (anyone that reads through the thread sees some of the issues I had doing a motor swap under a carport hah). I go for drives on our back county roads every so often for a fun time. Been thinking of finally swapping the new intake setup I got for it and dusting off the Powertuner and retuning it.

Has anyone else done this swap into a GP yet? Also for those still around... is there much interest in projects like this anymore? I absolutely love the GP so much love and work and collection of parts/knowledge but I've been wondering for a little bit now if it's time to let someone else take on the legacy that I feel this car has at least. Have had people interested in the past but no one that would actually care or know what is inside of her.

Thoughts?
    SpudFiles
    Blast vegetables and whatever else you can think of!
    Theopia
    Enjoy life online.

1996 3500GP Coupe, "Bright White".
    3500 swap, 60degreeV6 1393 Cam, Ported Intakes, Comp Cams Valve Springs, 65mm TB, Custom Pushrods, S&S Headers, 97 PCM with DHP Powrtuner, 2.5" back to dual Hooker Aerochambers, SS Brake Lines, Addco swaybar, KYB's, Intrax Springs, STB's, etc!

Dude... everyone loves a build thread.

And yeah... there's people here that remember you. Why'd you ever leave?

Post it up!
    sigpic

"When you don't do anything, you have plenty of time to post questions that don't mean anything tomorrow."
    - Ben

Comment

Holy crap a 49 page thread!

Like carbon said everyone loves a build thread. I will work my way through that one soon but for the time being do you have any current pictures of the GP? I do have a soft spot for that body style plus I happen to love LX9's
      14.63@92.9 -Full LX9 with CAI, 65MM TB, 2.5in DP, Borla Cat-Back, Crappy tires, Quick tune (Dyno Soon)

Comment

Welcome back!
        Links:
        WOT-Tech.com
        FaceBook
        Instagram

Comment

Aye, I remember you too, welcome back

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk
          -60v6's 2nd Jon M.
          91 Black Lumina Z34-5 speed
          92 Black Lumina Z34 5 speed (getting there, slowly... follow the progress here)
          94 Red Ford Ranger 2WD-5 speed
          Originally posted by Jay Leno
          Tires are cheap clutches...

Comment

Working...
          X