your occupation (when do you post)?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• your occupation (when do you post)?

Just wondering when everybody gets their chance to post on the board. Some guys seem to be on alot more than other (possibly computer job? , student?)

Myself- currently unemployed but I fix computers on the side to make cash. Going back to school part time in Jan (2 days a week) to get my PC Support+ certificate then hopefully I get a real job fixing computers somewhere or working at a computer shop. So I have lots of time on my hands weekdays to do whatever I want. Weekends I usually spend with my gf (thank god I have a gf!!)

I post on this forum at school-my school's filter blocks w-body.com. At home is when I check the replies and post on both forums. I also signed up on a performance V6 site-but they are all Hondas/Acuras so I left.

Comment

LOL good guess I am a manager at a computer company so I have alot of time to screw around online!! Tho it does get really boring sometimes

Comment

I go to college and work at the parts counter at an autoparts store to make some cash. I actually know some stuff about cars so I dont work at autozone.
        -Homer

Comment

EDIT: Like a month ago I quit my shitty security guard job cause it was the most boring job in the world. Sitting around at a metal scrap yard in the dark and marking down when the truck dumps metal. DROVE ME CRAZY!!!

Comment

LOL, if you get bored easy don't go into computers!! I have accually been thinking about going back to autobody

Comment

I was a janitor a couple years ago at the YMCA. I loved it there cause I got to know the members, free membership, nice co-workers. Hell, I even didn't mind cleaning (the floor machine was kinda cool). Got to do stuff to the pool and everything. It just got very repeatative and min wage and I was going to college so it was time to go.

Comment

im a GM technician at a dealership(or stealership as some people around here call them), i post during my coffee breaks and at odd times during the day here or there when i have time.

otherwise its mostly at home. today im on my day off. i work on 4 -10hour days a week schedule, rotating schedule that makes me work 2 saturdays every 3 weeks. but i get a 5day weekend every 3rd weekend so its all good.
                Colin
                92 Sunbird GT, 3200 Hybrid 13.99@ 95.22 (2004)
                90 Eagle Talon TSi AWD 10.54 @ 129mph.

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron
                  I post on this forum at school-my school's filter blocks w-body.com.
                  Its you're fault! HAHAHA!

Comment

I'm a buyer/planner. I am basically sitting in front of a computer all day long, so it gets pretty boring. Should be better soon though as I'm changing companies at the end of December.

Comment

until i was layed off the other month, i was a Designer for a large Design Firm while i was going to school. Next week will be mark the end of school for me since I handed in my portfolio for grading today (I got an A) and i will be graduating with my bachelors degree next week.

So after that, i'll probally be on alot more often since i'll just be sitting my ass looking for a job.
                      The difference between an individual terrorist and a government in some cases may be simply that the former has a bomb but doesn\'t have an air force.

Comment

I work for a computer software testing company.
                        I run 8 hour scripts that try to brake the software. Once the computer is setup, i have a lot of time on my hands.

Comment

Full time student and also full time maintenance supervisor at a shopping mall. I find time between classes and also when its not too busy at work. I used to do alot after I got off of work until the wee hours of the night, but I am pretty much living with my fiance right now (closer to school and work than my place) and she doesn't have internet access, which is probably a good thing so I can spend time with her and her daughter instead of with you guys... :P
                          -Brad-
                          89 Mustang : Future 60V6 Power
                          sigpic
                          Follow the build -> http://www.3x00swap.com/index.php?page=mustang-blog

Comment

i have my own residential/light commercial remodeling business, so basically i work my ass off constantly and post when i have a little time to check the forums.

Comment

Originally posted by Canadian Badass v.2.0
                              Originally posted by Aaron
                              I post on this forum at school-my school's filter blocks w-body.com.
                              Its you're fault! HAHAHA!
                              they blocked it cuz my cad teacher caught me checkin out the hotties thread at w-body.com

Comment

Working...
                              X