back from ireland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• back from ireland

I went to Ireland last week, and I drove around the whole country, as well as Northern Ireland. What an awesome trip that was, it was way to short. I took a lot of pics while I was there, here's a few from the trip.

cheers!

the first night was in dublin, i saw that the presidents of the united states were playing, so I figured I'd stop by and have a look. The opening band was way better then the PUSA, but eventually I had to go because the stink of hippys was getting on my nerves.

the next day we checked out the Guinness museum and stuff, it was a worth wild trip.

at the end they give you a pint to drink in the Gravity bar that has awesome views of the whole city.

most of the trip was spent driving around from place to place, but you see so much cool stuff a long the way its hardly a chore.

this sign was a lil funny...

driving all day, all week was pretty rough though, but luckily theres a pub every ten feet.

sheep everywhere you look.

I couldn't get over how many houses and businesses still had thatched roofs.

some nice pics from an old church.

out in galway.

this is my wood I guess, it bares my sir name.

had to give the blarney stone a good peck.

emo gas? stupid crying gas companys, wahh, i make to much money, wahhh....

back in dublin, the museum of modern art, it was an old converted military hospital, not much on display, but it was free, and the building was worth seeing itself.

On a side note, I'd like to go on record that, Ireland has hardly any fat people, hardly any black people (theres a few indians and asians, but no blacks for some reason), and a much higher percentage of hot chics then I've ever seen over here. Also, everyone was retardedly nice, I didn't know what to make of it at first, I cann't believe how nice everyone I met really was, and how helpful everyone wanted to be. I wish it was like that over here.

Ok, on to business, here's some sweet cars I saw while I was out there.

first, here's my rental car, it was a Fiat Stilo, 4 banger with a 6 speed! what an awesome lil car.

there's a ton of mini's over there, I really liked this one.

sweet southern ireland police car.

a newer levin

a lil fiat

a tiny lil opel

this car looked awesome, wish we got these.

a cavalier, heh heh

nice color on a 3 series

a honda integra coverted to an acura integra.

some phone dial wheels on a Z

the automatic carwashes were pretty cool, they also have ramps everywhere to drive your car up on to clean the underside real well.
    26+6=1

Pretty awesome. I want to go to Ireland one of these days... The Navy never took me there. But in all the countries I did go, I will have to agree with you on the lack of (not to sound racist) colored people. And the fact that the people are VERY friendly and there are a much higher amount of hot chicks.

Thanks for the pics!!
    -Brad-
    89 Mustang : Future 60V6 Power
    sigpic
    Follow the build -> http://www.3x00swap.com/index.php?page=mustang-blog

Comment

Wow, that looks like an awesome trip...

Comment

I wanna go overseas for a while. :-\

Looks like a fun trip! Although I must have a browser issue, about the last half of the pictures were fucked up so I couldn't see them.

Mmmm, Guinness.
        60v6's original Jon M.

Comment

Weird. My little brother was in Ireland about 10 days ago. He also said the people there were absolutely incredible. Hot women and everyone was super friendly. You guys are lucky SOB"s!
          If it\'s fun, it\'s probably illegal and if it\'s illegal I\'m probably doing it.

92 Lumina Z-34
          89 Cavalier Z-24
          83 Camaro Z-28

Comment

ireland is my only desired "across the sea" location.

Comment

you should def go pat, the trips are relatively cheap, if I came by a job over there, I'd move there, its so nice.
              26+6=1

Comment

Working...
              X