Supercharging a 91 GTP 3.4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Supercharging a 91 GTP 3.4

HI i am supercharging my 1991 3.4L DOHC and i need to know if i need bigger injectors and what kind and where do i get them from. also what do i do about the computer and spark plugs and things. im not sure but i believe that this supercharger produces 12 psi of boost. any help is greatly apprecitated! thanks!

Jake
    GM Goodwrench Tech - GM Certified

1991 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP - 3.4L DOHC , 5 Speed Manual Transmission , Turbonetics 62mm turbo, Turbonectics Evolution Wastegate , Turbonetics Raptor BOV , Large Front Mount Intercooler , AEM Methanol Injection , Car is running at 11PSI currently with methanol injection.

Runs 13.4 In the 1/4 with a 3 second 60 foot

I would wory about getting the blower physically on before you worry about anything else. if you are going to use that blower then 1st things fist. if i remember correctly the L67 unjectors will work on our cars. or you can get the upgraded 42 or 46 #/hr injectors that the GTP guys run. i think they are made by lucas. also i would run and FMU and a walbro 255 high pressure fuel pump. check http://www.autoperformanceengineering.com for the pump. and if you want to go farther then that i would then get an apexi S-AFC and find a dyno to tune it on.

but like i said if you are actually going to use that blower i would worry about getting it installed and working first.

p.s. my l67 (GTP MOTOR) w/ a 3.0" pulley at 5000+ altitude is making 13-14psi

RedZ
    Shane "RedZMonte"
    2004 Corvette Z06 Commemorative Edition -VIRGIN
    1995 Monte Carlo Z34 14.38@101mph, 331hp/355tq
    -Turbonetics T04E Super 60 Turbo, 2.5" Borla Catback, OBDII, 42.5# Injectors
    2004 Subaru WRX STI -Lightly Modded (SOLD)
    1994 Lumina Z34 -VIRGIN (SOLD)
    1992 Lumina Z34-VIRGIN (RIP)
    1992 L67 Lumina Z34 (SOLD)
    1990 Turbo Grand Prix (SOLD)

Comment

Working...
    X