Lumina Turbo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lumina Turbo

Sorry I'm sure this question has been asked before but I have a 98 Lumina LS 3100 and I'm looking to Turbocharge it I was wondering what would be the best turbo to use or where I can get a turbo
    Thanks

RE: Lumina Turbo

junkyard usually has a good sale on used turbos

Comment

I got a Garret T3 turbo for $30.00 i have to rebuild it but the rebuild kit aint but $80.00 but im buying a different kinda seal for it.

Comment

i live in minnesota (plymouth to be exact) and can fab up a turbo kit for your car for fairly cheap.

i personally have turbo'd my monte carlo.... www.cardomain.com/id/germsws

if you want me to set you up, just let me know and we can work out a price/deal for you.

and not to knock the previous guys post about his turbo he has for sale, its to small for the 3100 and wont be very efficiant.

Comment

Originally posted by germ
          and not to knock the previous guys post about his turbo he has for sale, its to small for the 3100 and wont be very efficiant.
          Who has a turbo for sale?

Comment

That would be cool germ, I live in Madelia which is like 30 Min. away from kato. I actually have family that lives in Little Canada so it wouldn't be to hard for me to get over to plymouth it only takes a couple of hours for me to get to the cities, so yeah I'm interested just let me know how much and I'll let u know when I can make it up there and stuff

Thanks

Comment

Working...
            X