No announcement yet.

Feeler Tread for 3.4L DOHC turbo kit..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feeler Tread for 3.4L DOHC turbo kit..

So my guy is back in business, the monte is getting finished as we speak. I will have pics of the project soon. I am also going to duplicate the X-Over and Downpipe. Thinking of making a DIY (Do It Yourself) kit for the LQ1. Not sure on prices yet but will let you know. Any interest in a DIY turbo kit? It will contain the X-over and Downpipe designed for a T04E Super 60 turbo. post if interested.

S
    Shane "RedZMonte"
    2004 Corvette Z06 Commemorative Edition -VIRGIN
    1995 Monte Carlo Z34 14.38@101mph, 331hp/355tq
    -Turbonetics T04E Super 60 Turbo, 2.5" Borla Catback, OBDII, 42.5# Injectors
    2004 Subaru WRX STI -Lightly Modded (SOLD)
    1994 Lumina Z34 -VIRGIN (SOLD)
    1992 Lumina Z34-VIRGIN (RIP)
    1992 L67 Lumina Z34 (SOLD)
    1990 Turbo Grand Prix (SOLD)

redz long time no speak. wow it is great to here you are back up. I have a turbo kit i am working on now but i need the piping. i have everything else bought. very very interested

WWW.OverKillEngineeringMotorsports.com

Comment

I think a do it yourself would be nice for people to have. lot of people want quick bolt on power for the engine and I think It would do well.

I personally am going the CSC way due to headers. Now that would be somthing badass to see.
      1999 SVT Lightning
      1996 Monte Z34 R.I.P.
      Next BEATER: a C5
      http://www.fquick.com/ez112

Comment

FYI- I may have a solution for 96-97 engines that would allow use of the same downpipe and crossover that a 91-95 would use. I'll let you guys know. I think I talked with Shane about it.

Shane- if you build parts that allow for a 3" mandrel bent downpipe and 4" inlet on the turbo, I would buy them to replace mine...

Tim
        1995 Z34 - T04E "60" trim, 42.5 lb/hr injectors, AEM WBO2, FFP UD&DB, 3" exhaust, 2800 stall, shift kit, tranny cooler, Powerslot, Hawk HPS, rear disc conversion, KYB, Eibach, HMS F&R STB, Fittipaldi Force 18" wheels, big stereo, lots more coming eventually...
        325 whp 350 lb-ft

Comment

hey Tim

Hey Tim,

May I ask, what all did you install on your 3.4 DOHC in a list in order to run a turbo on yours.

Regards,
          Dave
          1991 Grand Prix STE
          3.4 DOHC
          1 of 792 Produced
          Extensive Mods Done

1991 Lumina Z34
          3.4 DOHC
          Getrag 284 5spd
          1 of 30
          Canadian Z34 Models Made with the Getrag 5spd Wahoooo!

1980 GMC Sierra Classic C25 With 18,000 ORIGINAL MILES!!!!

sigpic

Comment

PM'd.

Tim
            1995 Z34 - T04E "60" trim, 42.5 lb/hr injectors, AEM WBO2, FFP UD&DB, 3" exhaust, 2800 stall, shift kit, tranny cooler, Powerslot, Hawk HPS, rear disc conversion, KYB, Eibach, HMS F&R STB, Fittipaldi Force 18" wheels, big stereo, lots more coming eventually...
            325 whp 350 lb-ft

Comment

i would be very intersted in a turbo kit for mine let me know if this is still going on thanks

Comment

I'm just seeing this thread. I'D LOVE A BOLT ON KIT! Actually that's exactly what I had just searched! I'm looking at the original post date. what ever became of it? Is it something you're still willing or capable of doing, even if by request only?

Comment

Working...
                X