Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale : Yet More Stuff F/S.....Chicago Area

Guys:

I have the following parts still available.....let me know!

95-01 Lumina/Monte Headlights, pair; $60
    96/97 3400 DOHC fuel rail/injectors/reg; $50
    1996 3400 DOHC computer; $50
    95 3100 Crank; good used cond; $20
    1999 3400 injectors/rail/reg/harness; $65
    Mid-Late 90's A/C compressor; $40
    Mid-Late 90's P/S Pump/res w/pressure sensor; $40
    Mid-Late 90's alternator; $40
    GMPP Trailing Arms - Wbody; $50/pair
    Full set of 4 rod rear links (fully adjustable); $60
    97 DOHC heads; $100
    97 DOHC Cam Carriers (complete); $150
    96 DOHC heads; $100
    4T60E Trans (95 Lumina) w/convertor; $75

I've got other stuff laying around too.....but this is what I can recall at this time. email me privately if you want any of the above, or have other requests....

All above is shippable (except trans), but you will have to pay for it Pickup is ALWAYS welcome and encouraged.

I can take pictures......but I really don't have the time right now. If you don't know what the stuff looks like, we have bigger issues...LOL! It is all in good condition.....some parts are new, some are like new....none are worse than that. If you are not happy with them.....I will buy them back from you.

I also have a 4.2 complete cylinder head/cams available, along with a COMPLETE 5.7L 87 TPI engine.....wiring and all. Also have a 1989 GTA 4L60 (700R4) and a 1995 4L60E from a Z28. Make offers on any of these....although they are not 60degree related items

Let me know!

Larry

l . kurek @ comcast . net

cany believe no hits on this stuff.. what do you have engine wise for the DOHC? im gunna need one soon.. gunna build it up a lil..
    Robert
    ---------------------------------------------------
    96 Grand Prix SE 3100 202,000 miles
    New Rebuilt 3100
    New Rebuilt 4T60-E
    Exhaust
    Drilled/Slotted Rotors

95 Grand Prix GTP 177,000 miles
    White
    3" Magnaflow Catback
    Lowered 2" Eibach in front Brichmount Rear
    94-96 Hi-Po 5 Stars on 245/50/16

90 Pontiac Turbo Grand Prix
    5 Speed Swapped
    Spec Stage 3 Clutch
    230,000 mile Getrag 282
    Emissions Deleted
    Brand new Engine 1,000 Miles
    Fully Custom Built car

Comment

Free bump for a great seller....picked up a 3400 long block from Larry a few months ago (which is at the machine shop getting built right now).
      Matt
      2000 Oldsmobile Alero GLS sedan
      3400/3500 hybrid, Diamond Racing forged pistons, Scat I-beams, TCE DRTC, ported heads, WOT Race cam, PAC 1518s, Manley valves, F40 6-speed with Quaife LSD

Comment

Thank you Mr Fuller Definately keep me in the loop on how that thing runs when you get it built.....sounds like a fun project. Glad it went to a good home....

As for the DOHC parts.....see my original post. I have two sets of heads and one set of cam carriers with cams...along with the computers as mentioned. As for other parts...I did come across a 91-95 timing belt (brand new) and a front cover I have that is all bead blasted and sealed..... It is as good as new (even better, IMO). Make an offer on those.... Oh, I think I have a balancer from a DOHC engine as well (bought from a guy on this list....), same deal.

I'm in no super big hurry to get rid of all of this....EXCEPT for the trans. It is in my garage on a dolley and sits between my two cars when I park them in the garage (yes Matt, I have cleaned it out enough to fit two cars (not counting the one up on the lift) in there

Doesn't ANYONE want a good 4T60E trans? It is from a Lumina and has the good W-body gearsets..... Would make a nice upgrade for N-bodies and such..... The $75 I am asking is a core charge....and the trans is in perfect running condition..... Let me know

Larry

Comment

How many miles is on the trans and is it in good operating condition.

Comment

It has between 35 and 40k on it.....and is in perfect shape. The engine that was attached to it broke a cam, but the trans was only in the car for a year before that. The only reason it came out, was I converted the car to a 1997 DOHC setup, which required me to change to the 4T65E. Otherwise, this thing is clean, fluid is good (although a lot of it has since spilled on my garage floor!), nothing has been done to it, and it only had a stock 3100 in front of it.

I will give a 100% money back guarantee that it is good to go....

Let me know....I'm tired of rolling it on that dolly around the garage.

Comment

if you are willing to ship it I would get it from you. if you are please see how much shipping would be to 23228. I need the trans to get my lumina back on the road.

Comment

Welllll..... You did see where I said no shipping, pickup only, right? Reason being...I really don't want to have to arrange shipping, etc etc. I'll tell you what.....I'll do this for you. I think it probably weighs 120lbs with converter. Go ahead and arrange shipping and I will throw it on a pallet for you and be there for pickup. With the pallet, it is probably going to be what, 200lbs shipped? I will send it either from my zip, 60440, or from work, 60901. You arrange it, pay for it, and set it up for pickup...and I will be good to go. Otherwise no, I am not going to ship it...

Your call....

Comment

OOOOKKKKK..... I am frankly shocked that nobody wants this stuff. Is the economy THAT bad?

So here is the deal.... I need to get rid of this stuff ASAP. If I do not get deals on this by the end of the upcoming week....it is going into the scrap bin at work. Actually, I will drop the trans into the canal around here just to see how big of a splash it will make. I'm tired of it being in my way in the garage....

Make me an offer on this stuff....and don't tell me "just ship it to me", as I am pissed that I have to get rid of it anyhow, and I will get WAAAY more satisfaction seeing it melted down than giving it away.

Yes, I am shocked.....and dismayed

Let me know....

Lary

Comment

Last Call......

Comment

Last edited by sspeedstreet; 12-23-2008, 09:22 PM.

Comment

whats the deal with the trailing arms and rear links?? what they used for?? pics of them??
                        Ill almost take the tranny but i have 4 already and almost cannot take another but i do like collecting them
                        Robert
                        ---------------------------------------------------
                        96 Grand Prix SE 3100 202,000 miles
                        New Rebuilt 3100
                        New Rebuilt 4T60-E
                        Exhaust
                        Drilled/Slotted Rotors

95 Grand Prix GTP 177,000 miles
                        White
                        3" Magnaflow Catback
                        Lowered 2" Eibach in front Brichmount Rear
                        94-96 Hi-Po 5 Stars on 245/50/16

90 Pontiac Turbo Grand Prix
                        5 Speed Swapped
                        Spec Stage 3 Clutch
                        230,000 mile Getrag 282
                        Emissions Deleted
                        Brand new Engine 1,000 Miles
                        Fully Custom Built car

Comment

yea im also curious about the trailing arms... if he doesnt take them. are they aftermarket/performance? do they have the bushings?

Comment

You wouldn't happen to have a bottom end/full engine huh? My LQ1 just decided it didn't like one of it's rods...
                            1994 Grand Prix GTP
                            LQ1
                            4T60-E
                            FFP UD Pulley
                            K&N

Comment

Would you take 20 for the 96 3.4 computer?
                              1994 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP Special Edition, Black 5-Speed
                              1995 BMW 540i, Alpineweiss-III, 6-Speed
                              1995 BMW 540i, Schwarz-II, Automatic
                              2004 Honda 919, Light Silver Metallic, 6-Speed

Comment

Working...
                              X