complete 3400, and misc. Beretta parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted complete 3400, and misc. Beretta parts

I am looking for a complete 2000+ 3400 in PA or close to it. I am also in search of axle shafts out of a 5 speed V6 Chevy Beretta a flywheel off of a 3.1 V6 Beretta and Shit cable/linkage/pedal and shifter assembly if have any please email me n_c_mail@yahoo.com i dont get time to get on here much
    96' Z26.

Where is Brockport, PA near? I might be able to help with some of it. Unfortunately I only have the top end of a 3400 though.
    1996 Acura Integra GSR 4dr | 1970 Chevy Blazer 4x4 | 1970 GMC 3/4 ton 4x4 Suburban | 2002 Olds Alero 3400

Comment

im goin to the jy this saturday in hazelton pa ill keep an eye out for some
      94 BerrettaZ26 3400,5 spd, aluminum flywheel, stg3+ spec clutch, poly mounts everywhere, strut and strut to rad braces, s&s headers, euro mirrors, and taillights, E36 headlights, blk widow spoiler, GTU rimz, intrax, KYB, OBD2 swap rear disk swap with ss lines and ss clutch line, addco rear bar

07 Chrysler 300 Base, with C frt bumper blk halo headlights and foglights. Coming soon tinted taillights and 22". The Family ride

Comment

Looks like just over 4 hours from me. There is this car in the junkyard here I can check for parts:

1996 Acura Integra GSR 4dr | 1970 Chevy Blazer 4x4 | 1970 GMC 3/4 ton 4x4 Suburban | 2002 Olds Alero 3400

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmyfloyd View Post
          Looks like just over 4 hours from me. There is this car in the junkyard here I can check for parts:

its a Z it wouldnt have any 5 speed parts or a 3400 but thank you
          96' Z26.

Comment

I have a 3400 Lower intake. 50.00 shipped.
            Lifting my front wheels, one jack at a time.

Comment

Shit cables... .LMAO

Are you on bstuff.com or beretta.net ? Always good to hear of another 5spd/3400 swap. Man there have been lots of people in PA building 5spd Z26's and motor swaps... That's crazy.
              sigpic New 2010 project (click image)
              1994 3100 BERETTA. 200,000+ miles
              16.0 1/4 mile when stock. Now ???
              Original L82 Longblock
              with LA1, LX9, LX5 parts
              Manifold-back 2.5" SS Mandrel Exhaust. Hardware is SS too.

Comment

Originally posted by IsaacHayes View Post
                Shit cables... .LMAO

Are you on bstuff.com or beretta.net ? Always good to hear of another 5spd/3400 swap. Man there have been lots of people in PA building 5spd Z26's and motor swaps... That's crazy.
                haha didnt even notice that typo and yeah im on bstuff....and hey do you think this is a good price for this http://bstuff.com/index.php?showtopic=63167
                96' Z26.

Comment

Not bad but then again I don't know what they normally go for. You'll need the jackshaft (the older solid aluminum tube one is best), a clutch & pressure plate, and of course the metal mount from a manual car to weld into yours... That is the older trans IIRC, with the single mount point and uses a dogbone below. The 92+ style uses 2 upper mounts, which actually has more room for headers/turbo and seems more durable from what people say. Also the 92+ are internal slave or at least 94 ones are IIRC.

^^ FWIW.
                  sigpic New 2010 project (click image)
                  1994 3100 BERETTA. 200,000+ miles
                  16.0 1/4 mile when stock. Now ???
                  Original L82 Longblock
                  with LA1, LX9, LX5 parts
                  Manifold-back 2.5" SS Mandrel Exhaust. Hardware is SS too.

Comment

Working...
                  X