3.1L Stage 2 ported heads and Intakes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale : 3.1L Stage 2 ported heads and Intakes

I have a new set of 3.1L ported heads with stainless steel valves and upgraded comp springs. These are done by MilzyMotorsports. I also have the upper and lower intakes that are port matched. This all comes with new head bolts and head gaskets. These are new never installed yet. $500 plus shipping.

txt or call me at 260-273-0725 - alan

Okay, let me be as clear as possible on the heads and intakes. They were bought from Milzymotorsports and never installed, so no broken parts, no damage, not worn out, never installed. They have been sitting in a box for two years. If you bought this stuff from MMS this is what you would be looking at:

Heads $1300
    Intakes $300
    Head gaskets $100
    Head bolts $100

Total about $1800

This stuff is in perfect condition. I am a Ford guy so I dont care that I am selling it so cheap. First come first serve. I would rather not seperate anything becuase I dont want to be stuck with some of the parts. I want it to all go at once.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by 1badford; 05-04-2010, 07:11 PM.

how much for just the heads?

Comment

definitely interested in the heads/springs/valves. not so much on the intakes because they are the older small port version. also is that red on the heads high temp paint or is it legit powdercoated?
      2002 Chevy Malibu 3400sfi - Project Sleeper - Good night

Boost - Coming soon to a malibu near you.

Comment

I see rattle cans in the background, so my $.02 is on paint.
        -60v6's 2nd Jon M.
        91 Black Lumina Z34-5 speed
        92 Black Lumina Z34 5 speed (getting there, slowly... follow the progress here)
        94 Red Ford Ranger 2WD-5 speed
        Originally posted by Jay Leno
        Tires are cheap clutches...

Comment

I didn not paint these parts. They were like that when I got them. Anyways the paint cans in the back are grey and they just happen to be sitting there when I took the pics. I work in an auto shop. All of this was about $1800. I did some work for a guy and he gave them to me.

Comment

i guess since they have never been used the answer to my question is obvious..but are there any broken studs in it? i hate nothing more than broken exhaust studs in my heads! i fear it everytime i take my engine apart.
            2002 Chevy Malibu 3400sfi - Project Sleeper - Good night

Boost - Coming soon to a malibu near you.

Comment

I thought I saw a can without a cap, hence my statement.

Considering they aren't used, I really really doubt there are broken studs in them. If you fear it so bad, get a better feeling for when the nut is sticking on the stud. If it starts to stick, tighten it back down a little, heat it and remove it.
              -60v6's 2nd Jon M.
              91 Black Lumina Z34-5 speed
              92 Black Lumina Z34 5 speed (getting there, slowly... follow the progress here)
              94 Red Ford Ranger 2WD-5 speed
              Originally posted by Jay Leno
              Tires are cheap clutches...

Comment

to get this right,these are 3100 parts? would these fit my 91 t code 3.1? if so what else would i need to convert? i have a bored short block ready.also thinking of going with a comp cam 260. any advise wold be helpful. thanx!!

Comment

Working...
                X