Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

3.4 DOHC UNDERDRIVE PULLEY (Belt & Bolts Included)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale : 3.4 DOHC UNDERDRIVE PULLEY (Belt & Bolts Included)

SOLD

Last edited by jmgtp; 01-03-2011, 09:22 AM. Reason: price drop
    1991 Grand Prix GTP LX9swap/Getrag 284 --- SOLD =(
    1994 Corvette
    LT1/ZF6
    2006 Dodge Dakota 4x4
    3.7/42RLE

No interest?

Price drop to $55 shipped, this is a pretty good deal since these parts dont wear out and I don't believe you can buy them new anymore. Includes bolts and belt, pretty much everything you need for an instant seat of the pants gain. I'd like to let it go here but will post up to eBay in the next few days if it doesn't sell.
    1994 Corvette
    LT1/ZF6
    2006 Dodge Dakota 4x4
    3.7/42RLE

Comment

I am interested but I dont know if it works with the 97 DOHC. Not a bad price tho.

Off topic, how do you like your V6 manual mazda6? Would you say its quicker than the LQ1 5 speed? Just curious. I have been looking at the 6s and I would love to get a V6 manual.
      -Matt

Comment

I think that it only fits 91-93 but I do not know for sure, someone else will have to verify.

I like the 6s, stock for stock its quicker than my LQ1 5spd (when stock) despite the nearly half liter displacement deficit.

It seems to mostly thanks to variable valve timing that allows the motor to really wake up a lot in the upper revs and I believe the overall gear ratios are higher in the Mazda so it gets out of the way pretty quick. Its a good car, 93k and no probs. I'm in a constant debate with myself to get rid of the Mazda and the GTP and get a new daily driver either an AWD BMW or an Audi. I really just want AWD and probably an automatic.
        1994 Corvette
        LT1/ZF6
        2006 Dodge Dakota 4x4
        3.7/42RLE

Comment

AWD is nice, but really isnt that fun unless its on a light car like a subaru or a lancer. It just robs alot of power and unless you really need the handling, its not really worth it IMO. You should sell both and pick up a mazdaspeed6. 273hp AWD 6 speed manual and still light enough to be fun. I would love to have one of those but I have nowhere near that kind of money lol.
          -Matt

Comment

I want AWD because I drive in snow, early in the morning and often before its plowed. If I want to go fast or handle well I drive the Vette.

Pulley going to eBay at end of the weekend. Grab it here first!
            1994 Corvette
            LT1/ZF6
            2006 Dodge Dakota 4x4
            3.7/42RLE

Comment

would this possibly work on a 3400? maybe dumb question, and yes thread jesus!!!

Comment

Item sold some time ago, I just updated the original post to indicate as such to avoid further confusion.
                This would not work on a 3400 anyway.
                1994 Corvette
                LT1/ZF6
                2006 Dodge Dakota 4x4
                3.7/42RLE

Comment

Working...
                X