No announcement yet.

94-95 3.4L 3400 207 DOHC Gotta Go!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale : 94-95 3.4L 3400 207 DOHC Gotta Go!!!!

94-95 3.4L out of a 95 GTP B4U. Bought the car when it had 78,000. @ 154,000 last winter I noticed a little extra vapor in the exhaust so I pulled the engine and replaced it with a new GM Canadian Built Crate motor. It was quicker and cheaper for me at the time.
    I pulled the front cam carrier to carry it to the machine shop so I could get the 18mm hole in the 93-94 carrier for the cam sensor. The cam carrier and all tappets are there and numbered but the cam carrier is still removed from the block. It also has the 93-94 front timing cover and a 93-94 non sensored oil pan with a new manual flywheel. No intake or front plastic timing belt cover but the cam covers are still there.
    I hate to just throw it away knowing how "PONTIAC" no longer is in production.WTF????
    Won't ship it but would like to see it go to someones project or gagrage..
    What is in the pic is what is there.
    Near Lynchburg Viriginia in Concord, Va. 24538
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Fastone11; 11-18-2010, 09:38 PM. Reason: Location
    95 GTP Factory White out
    3.4l Crate
    Love is Near, but how fast can you get there?

would you be willing to part out the pistons i would love to have them lmk
    94 BerrettaZ26 3400,5 spd, aluminum flywheel, stg3+ spec clutch, poly mounts everywhere, strut and strut to rad braces, s&s headers, euro mirrors, and taillights, E36 headlights, blk widow spoiler, GTU rimz, intrax, KYB, OBD2 swap rear disk swap with ss lines and ss clutch line, addco rear bar

07 Chrysler 300 Base, with C frt bumper blk halo headlights and foglights. Coming soon tinted taillights and 22". The Family ride

Comment

Would rather part with the engine complete......but if nothing materializes .........then we could work something out??
      95 GTP Factory White out
      3.4l Crate
      Love is Near, but how fast can you get there?

Comment

lmk i would be really interested
        94 BerrettaZ26 3400,5 spd, aluminum flywheel, stg3+ spec clutch, poly mounts everywhere, strut and strut to rad braces, s&s headers, euro mirrors, and taillights, E36 headlights, blk widow spoiler, GTU rimz, intrax, KYB, OBD2 swap rear disk swap with ss lines and ss clutch line, addco rear bar

07 Chrysler 300 Base, with C frt bumper blk halo headlights and foglights. Coming soon tinted taillights and 22". The Family ride

Comment

I sent you a PM but I was also wondering how much for this whole engine.

Comment

Working...
          X