4t45e and 3400 engine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted 4t45e and 3400 engine

i think i already have an engine lined up but just incase it falls through does anyone have a close to complete running 3400 engine laying around that they would want to sell? you must be close to PA!!!

also looking for a low-ish miles 4t45e. same thing applies..must be close to PA!!

let me know what you've got. thanks
    2002 Chevy Malibu 3400sfi - Project Sleeper - Good night

Boost - Coming soon to a malibu near you.

I have a 4t45e with 57xxx miles on it that i got with my 3400 that has been sitting in my basement for a few months, i want it gone because i cannot use it in my l-body beretta

I live in mount pleasant, 45 mins south of pittsburgh pa,
    If you want the trans than its yours for $125 because i want it gone and cannot use it

Lmk if you want it,
    The easiest and fastest way to contact me would be to email me at
    phel0z@yahoo.com

Comment

I have an almost complete 3400 with 90k miles on it that came out of a 2000 GA. However it probably needs head gaskets. I haven't had a chance nor was I planning on tearing it down until springtime. Its not complete, its missing the upper intake, throttle body, various sensors and the fuel rail. I do however have the fuel injectors that came out of the engine. I'm located in north central wv. If your interested make me an offer, I'd also possibly take something in trade of equal or greater value if its something of interest to me. For extra $ I might be able to deliver to you, the engine is already in the back of my pickup right now, I haven't unloaded it yet since I hauled it from my parents garage where I swapped a 3500 into my car.

Let me know.

Comment

the average going rate seems to be 120-170 for it. how much to delivery to allentown, pa. or at least meet me somewhere closeish. its quite the hike from pa to wv.
        2002 Chevy Malibu 3400sfi - Project Sleeper - Good night

Boost - Coming soon to a malibu near you.

Comment

still got the trans, $100 and its yours, want it gone

Comment

Originally posted by Rootie524 View Post
            the average going rate seems to be 120-170 for it. how much to delivery to allentown, pa. or at least meet me somewhere closeish. its quite the hike from pa to wv.

Sorry dude, I sold it to a machinist friend of mine. You wouldn't have wanted it anyway, I pulled the pan and a main cap and it didn't look very good, gonna have to be turned down a little. Sorry I didn't get to look at this sooner, I was just able to get some help this morning getting it out of the truck to look at it.

Comment

Working...
            X