Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

'97 Olds Silhouette 49738 parting out

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • '97 Olds Silhouette 49738 parting out

    Something shorted and caused the one airbag to deploy on me. I can no longer trust the vehicle as a daily driver, so she's getting parted out. Great running 3400 and trans, plus all the other van stuff. Make me an offer for anything or everything.

  • #2
    Originally posted by BumpRacerX.com View Post
    Something shorted and caused the one airbag to deploy on me. I can no longer trust the vehicle as a daily driver, so she's getting parted out. Great running 3400 and trans, plus all the other van stuff. Make me an offer for anything or everything.
    ouch!!! did it hurt?
    Mike 60degree addict.
    Beretta 96 3500 - 14.981@ 93.32
    sigpic
    65MM thorttle body, Crank trigger 97 venture ECM and Dhp powrTuner

    Comment


    • #3
      Like a mother trucker man. I was up at my camp getting ready to come home from a weekend spent rabbit hunting. Had a door chime going off, so I got out and went around and closed all the doors. Hopped into the driver seat slid my left arm back between the seat and the b pillar to grab the buckle, grabbed the door with my right arm and slammed it shut. That's when the left side curtain bag deployed slamming my arm into the b pillar. It was black and blue for a week.

      Comment


      • #4
        Holy crap, that sucks man :/ Airbags are wonderful, but dangerous things...

        http://www.break.com/usercontent/200...-launch-164763
        -60v6's 2nd Jon M.
        91 Black Lumina Z34-5 speed
        92 Black Lumina Z34 5 speed (getting there, slowly... follow the progress here)
        94 Red Ford Ranger 2WD-5 speed
        Originally posted by Jay Leno
        Tires are cheap clutches...

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by pocket-rocket View Post
          Holy crap, that sucks man :/ Airbags are wonderful, but dangerous things...

          http://www.break.com/usercontent/200...-launch-164763
          We had a junkyard that would sell them for $5 apiece when I was a kid. We would buy a bunch up and then shoot them off on a saturday night. After a while, someone came up with the idea of building a platform you could stand on, to launch up into the air. That was totally awesome until a kid landed wrong and broke his ankle.

          Comment


          • #6
            wanna sell the fuel rail, with injectors and the fuel pressure regulator? let me know thanks.
            [COLOR="red"]1996 beretta z26, 3500 v6 currently awaiting my holset hx35 COLOR]

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by beastberetta View Post
              wanna sell the fuel rail, with injectors and the fuel pressure regulator? let me know thanks.
              Sure, make me an offer.

              Comment


              • #8
                before i make an offer, im not too sure if this rail is with the multec 2 injectors and the 55psi regulator, can anyone answer that?

                the injectors in the engine are they skinny ones? or the fat ones?
                [COLOR="red"]1996 beretta z26, 3500 v6 currently awaiting my holset hx35 COLOR]

                Comment


                • #9
                  do they look like this?

                  [COLOR="red"]1996 beretta z26, 3500 v6 currently awaiting my holset hx35 COLOR]

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by beastberetta View Post
                    do they look like this?

                    No clue, but I'll take a couple pictures after I rip them out of the van.

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X