Anyone Looking For a Turbo Kit?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone Looking For a Turbo Kit?

I have a ton of unused tubing, a T3 and some silicone connectors my better half says needs to go, if anyone is interested I can weld up a turbo kit. It will have a similar fwd manifold to what fasteddi on thirdgen.com used that put him in the 12's. I can supply injectors and other odds & ends as well. Price will be around $3-400 depending on what you want. Basically the exhaust up to the turbo will be finished and you route it where you want after that.
    Last edited by 85maro; 10-09-2013, 09:28 PM.
    Increasingly I find the difference between a "fact" and an opinion is the number of people who believe it.

3.4 block converted to roller valvetrain with 220/225 cam on 115 lsa, '769' heads with 3500 valves, LS6 springs & porting, twin T04E turbos, 3500 plenum with ported 3400 lower & 'short star' 65mm throttle.

Still out there if anyone's interested.
    Increasingly I find the difference between a "fact" and an opinion is the number of people who believe it.

3.4 block converted to roller valvetrain with 220/225 cam on 115 lsa, '769' heads with 3500 valves, LS6 springs & porting, twin T04E turbos, 3500 plenum with ported 3400 lower & 'short star' 65mm throttle.

Comment

Could/would you be able to make a set of manifolds/headers for a t3/t4 hybrid turbo on a 2000 Impala with the 3.4? Like the whole hotside basically?
      2000 Chevy Impala, 3500 top Swapped, Overkill Tune, 42lb Injectors, EGR Delete, LS Lifter Springs Mod, TB coolant Bypass, 'warm air intake', 4t65HD Trans Conversion w/ shiftkit, - KYB GR2 Struts, LS1 Fbody brakes, GM Rear STB w/ Done Rome Brackets, Resonator delete & 2.5inch exhaust.
      1995 Chevy Camaro Z28 - 383ci LT1 pt76, 6speed, drag car.

Comment

I don't have access to an impala so I can't sorry.

Comment

No problem! Thanks!
          2000 Chevy Impala, 3500 top Swapped, Overkill Tune, 42lb Injectors, EGR Delete, LS Lifter Springs Mod, TB coolant Bypass, 'warm air intake', 4t65HD Trans Conversion w/ shiftkit, - KYB GR2 Struts, LS1 Fbody brakes, GM Rear STB w/ Done Rome Brackets, Resonator delete & 2.5inch exhaust.
          1995 Chevy Camaro Z28 - 383ci LT1 pt76, 6speed, drag car.

Comment

where are you located? im looking for a turbo setup for my 3500 fiero

Comment

From what I've seen isn't the easiest Fiero turbo setup just a stock crossover style exhaust (like Uplanders) with a turbo flange welded/adapted on the end?
              '89 Firebird, 3500 Turbo, T56, 9-bolt/4.11
              '86 Fiero, 3500, 4-speed

Comment

Originally posted by caffeine View Post
                From what I've seen isn't the easiest Fiero turbo setup just a stock crossover style exhaust (like Uplanders) with a turbo flange welded/adapted on the end?
                if you wana loose the trunk yes, but i also have a 4speed in my 3500 and you cant use the stock 3400 style crossovers, hits the shift linkage, i may goto a 5speed, but either way, i currently have 2 "front" 3500 manifolds.

Comment

I might be interested. I have a 92 3.4 DOHC motor. Could you do anything for that? I might even be able to find a front exhaust manifold or whatever else you might need. Would love that extra lil bit of power

Comment

I sold off the rest of my tubing awhile ago actually.

Comment

Originally posted by 85maro View Post
                      I sold off the rest of my tubing awhile ago actually.
                      Really sorry to hear that. But if you come across more or areever interested in doing a mock up bolt on, keep me in mind.

Comment

Working...
                      X