1995 Monte Carlo Turbo + Tons of Parts For Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1995 Monte Carlo Turbo + Tons of Parts For Sale

I've been on here since the beginning and in the other w-body and Monte Carlo/GP forums for ~22 years. I was always planning to complete the build on my Monte Carlo, but now I'm moving to California and there's no way I can ever get it registered/smogged there. I'd like to find an enthusiast who's interested in completing the car. I'm not interested in parting out, but if I may consider it. I'm located in Atlanta, GA area.

It's a 1995 Monte Carlo Z34 with T04E turbo, big stereo system, significant suspension upgrades, rear disc brake conversion, 18" Fittipaldi Force wheels and tires, etc. Before removing the current fuel and ignition tuning system, this put down ~325 whp and 350 ft-lbf. It still runs, but I only drive it a couple of miles every year or two since I've been waiting on time to rebuild it.

Parts I collected but never installed:
    Forged piston/rod 96/97 LQ1. Fabricated turbo manifold for later heads. T04Z turbo. 97 and 96 wiring harnesses and computer. DHP PowerTuner. Getrag 284 swap. 4T65E-HD. Northstar throttle body. Lots of gasket kits and other parts. Big brake swap for front end. Timing tools. GM training videos. Manuals. And more. I would have to go take an inventory to know for sure.

Tim

104_0492.jpg IMG_0557.jpg IMG_2132.jpg ​​​​​​​
    IMG_2139.jpg
    Attached Files
    1995 Z34 - T04E "60" trim, 42.5 lb/hr injectors, AEM WBO2, FFP UD&DB, 3" exhaust, 2800 stall, shift kit, tranny cooler, Powerslot, Hawk HPS, rear disc conversion, KYB, Eibach, HMS F&R STB, Fittipaldi Force 18" wheels, big stereo, lots more coming eventually...
    325 whp 350 lb-ft
Working...
X